Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Roger completely screwed this up. Preordered early went to the store Friday and no phones. They had 4 (already sold) for non preorders. What is the point to preorder if non preorder get the phones first. So I wait till Monday see the tracking has been delivered. Go to the store but it was only delivered to the warehouse.
I now going on a work trip without my phone. Looks like you just lost my business. Canceling as soon as I get back. Way to screw everyone rogers.

I've Been Around

I hear ya ... I just got an email from them too... and I'm 3266 in line!!

I Plan to Stick Around

@

I Plan to Stick Around

i am yet to receive this email... weird

I Plan to Stick Around

got the same email this afternoon (under primary account holder account)

Dear XXXX, Great news! Your place in line is 37 for the iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Silver for your wireless number XXXXX. At your request, we are shipping the device to:
Rogers Plus,
1680 Richmond St. N., Unit L029,
London, ON
N6G 3Y9

When your new phone is ready, we will send you the UPS tracking number so you can follow it online. You will receive a call when your phone is ready to be picked up in store.

checked my status on rogers, I'm actually 36 now and still in OPEN. ugh.

I Plan to Stick Around

@gulrez_zahid wrote:

Does Apple only update their stock once a day? is there still a possibility that Apple might update their stock once more before the end of the day today?

If you have nothing much better to do, and you really want your phone... Check as freequently as you can. No one knows for sure.

I was told it's only at midnight, but tonnes of stock came online this afternoon.

I've Been Here Awhile

Tracking number is useless it tells you when it gets to the warehouse not the store. Would have been nice to know that before I saw it delivered and went to pick it up. Our local store in Caledonia has received 0 preorders so far.
I Plan to Stick Around

If stores don't receive "pre-order", do they receiving phones that are not "pre-ordered". ?

I Plan to Stick Around

masonville still has 16 gb iphone 6s! gold in colour... hoping but not holding my breath they may get a few 16gb 6+s soon!

I've Been Here Awhile

Our store said they received 4 iphone 6's and no 6 plus on Friday. Which makes me mad. If I knew preorder didn't work I would have went to the store early instead.