Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Moriss

I hear you. Maybe they should pull the moderators to help with more important things like communicating with the people on the Reservation Lists ??

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm on the business side, was number 22 for a SG 6 Plus 16GB, I dropped a spot this morning, I wonder if someone cancelled or if they're handing out one phone at a time to business customers. It's ridiculous.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Test234

I reserved online via the Apple reservation and pick up at around midnight local time. They were adding stock right up till 12:30. Just keep refreshing till you see the phone you want. Reserve it pick a time and that's it.

I went in the next day and they upgraded my corporate account. He did have to call it in and do a manual sheet but it got done. I was in there for maybe an hour.

So yes the Apple store is capable of doing business hardware upgrades.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Bluecollar,

Whats your corp plan ? is it the share plans or company plan ?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

New customer

Iphone 6+

SG 16GB 

Spot: From 24 to 23 since yesterday

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Position Number 6 for the 64 gb 6 Plus Silver was not moving for me.

Spent 3 relentless hours checking for availability on apple website.

Luckily reserved a 6+ 64gb Space Grey at Metrotown. Pumped.

Gonna wait til I actually get the phone before cancelling my reso..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got a 128gb Plus Grey reserved at Fairview in Toronto. Check now apple reservations.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

All the apple stores are so far from me 😞 UGHHHH APPLE SEND 6+ STOCK OUT!!!!! Stop hogging it all !!! LOL more specifically send it to the best buy i reserved at 😛 or to rogers so they can ship it to my store........I am so unpatient lol 😛
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Does anyone know if Apple can do a new activation on an existing Rogers account? (Adding a second line). I spoke to a rogers rep that told me they could, just wondering if anyone has actually done this with success.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got my new 6+ and loving it. The lines at squar one weren't bad. Got there around 11:15 and was back home by 12:15. If you want a case, they only have the silicon ones. But other than that. I love my new phone. I also cancelled my rogers reservation. Was 51 for an 6+ 64gb in silver. So I everyone can move up at least one. Good luck all. And make sure to check the apple reservation site. That is how I got mine.