Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Bottleflipper... We all know that service has been awful... You can be patient or act like not getting a phone on release day os the end of the world... You decide.
I Plan to Stick Around

@bottleflipper wrote:
@kortasc

We are complaining because we were the ones that waited up all night to ensure we were first to reserve. Those of you are in the hundreds, that's your own fault for being lazy.

I was on the computer at exatly the time reservations went live... and rogers account was "temporarily unavailable for over an hour" I was up all night and still got an original number in the 400's thanks to Rogers terrible website.

I Plan to Stick Around

kjoseph thank you... Bottleflipper thinks because mom set his alarm for 3 am that he has a right to be more upset.
I've Been Here Awhile

I can pick it up for you if you'd like.
I've Been Here Awhile

i'm with ya Kjoseph...i havent been able to access my rogers since last week sometime...tried all the links get that same stupid cant access your account error.

I just want my new toy.

I Plan to Stick Around

Orangefreddie i put mine through at like 6:30 am... Its not like i put mine in on the 14th and expected it to arrive. I went through the same thing as you.

Bottleflipper i was the one from the start that tried to be realistic and say most would be without a phone on friday or anytime soon. You chose to be unrealistic.
I Plan to Stick Around

For the record, I've been #15 since the 12th.
I Plan to Stick Around

It's not about the phone for a lot of us.  It's about how badly this was handled.  I have a phone that died two weeks ago (Note 2) and decided to wait for the iphone since it was only a week away and I sat there refreshing the reservation page on the day it opened to get #5 position sot that I can get a working phone ASAP.  

Now I'm stuck with a dead phone and not sure if I should wait or just buy a new different phone and no one at Rogers can tell me anything at all.  At this point the Note 4 may come out before I get my iPhone in which case I will buy that instead.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still hoping I can just get one on Apple reservations and get out of this nightmare.

Never through Rogers again... First time I've ever gone for a release day upgrade.

and I have a current number of 217... Feel bad for all of you in the 1000's. Might be eating Turkey before you get that 6+ Smiley Sad
I Plan to Stick Around

Lol i want to take slow mo videos of my turkey though orangefreddie!