Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

64g Iphone 6+ gold, just moved to #200, turtle slow ! I took a week to drop 7 positions. So disappointing.......Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

As far as I know, Rogers has not shipped a single 6+ for business/corporate clients. Nor should you have any reason to believe they will for another 20+ days.

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

My phones are ready for pick up but I can not get them today because my husband is out of town. We are trading our old i5s and he has his with him. Rogers says we have to pick them both up at the same time. I have to wait a bit longer. 😖
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Bhanotamu what area is yours getting shipped to? And what number in the queue where you?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Buckwheeat,

Same model as you, i've been stuck at In Progress for 4 days now 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The rogers store I was supposed to get it from today had their inventory system down. So I couldn't pick it up even though it had been delivered. I got a call saying it was ready at 5:30 but when I arrived at the store at 5:35 it was back down again, So upsetting 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is pathetic, literally been waiting since the day I reserved this phone... I am 132 in line and still OPEN - just went to dinner with a friend and he walked into a BestBuy and they hooked him up with a 64gb iPhone 6 SG (the one I want) just like that, no reservation fee and a flat $375... Honestly this is the worst customer experience I have ever had! 

Thanks Rogers!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ GSamp,

No Kidding, had they just been flat out about it most of the people on the reso list would have phones right now by other means.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Glad to see Apple Store personal pickup is working out for people - keep it in mind for next time 🙂

Sidenote has anyone been trading in existing devices and what are you seeing for price? I got 220 from the Apple Store on Friday for my 32GB locked iPhone 5.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nat12345 Brampton, ON! I was no. 5..