Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@luv95

Business accounts are actually the opposite of expedited. You are the last served. Many consumer accounts have already been filled. Not one single business 6+ has gone out yet from Rogers.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Do I have to wait for the Rogers store to call me to pick up the phone? I know it was delivered there at 12:30pm...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

While i am waiting i am gonna go look at a demo one in store to get an idea how big the thing is lol XD
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

For my part, I went to carrefour Laval's Apple store a little before 12 as per my reservation time, waited 5 minutes in the reservation line, and had my brand new iphone 6+ by 12:10. Let's say that the guy was super glad I decided to go with an unlocked devide since Rogers systems are down....

Someone else on my account had an appointement at 2 in Ste-Foy to pick up 2 reserved device at the Apple Store... He decided to go unlocked too since Rogers is still down...

All in all, I'm not going to use Rogers reservation system again. It was a dissapointment from day one and was way more stress then necessary.

@wynterlu
You can purchase the device full price and unlocked even if the system is down. However, you (as mentioned) have to pay full price and won't be able to do an upgrade.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Are servers still down at the stores? Anyone can confirm?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Filling out a paper contract at the apple store because rogers is down. Spent the last 30 minutes on the phone, and with a rogers rep in store. Awesome work rogers, you should be proud of yourselves.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Are servers still down at the stores? Thx~~~
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i think the rogers system comes back on a bit ,, because i can check everything now..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes they are
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Good news everyone. Rogers promises everyone will get their device by 2015.