Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Do you people even read some of the post in here?  A guy from Rogers just explained why.  Makes perfect sense to me.  Different models have different q's.  You can't compare apples to oranges.

I Plan to Stick Around

ROGERS RESERVATION SYSTEM NEVER AGAIN !!!
I Plan to Stick Around

how often does rogers recieve a shipment of iphones from apple?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dsfsdvdsnfj 

Depending on what Apple sends it's around 2-3 times a week. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@cody nobody has been his comment was irrelevant we already know that.. Meowmix clearly stated that in the opening post and everyone has been comparing model (6,6+) size (16, 64, 128) and color (space grey, silver, gold) que numbers.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Baylismike

Thank you for this information. As I know it's not Rogers fault for the delay. Apple had such a huge demand for the plus and didn't anticipate it. I kinda find it funny that Apple didn't push back the release date so they would have more stock. Oh well... I'm #48 on the list for a Gold Plus 64 gb and not stressin too much about having to wait. 

Thanks again.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello Writergal

I would definitely contact in if this is the case. The only systems that should be down are the "MyAccount" of the Rogers website. If this is the case, it could be an issue with your type of web browser or connection status. I'm not saying the website is not the issue. It is entirely possible although when you attempt to access your profile it should rediret you to an information page. If it says; This page can not be displayed. It would seem more towards a connection issue.
Not entirely sure with this specific issue since I can't access anything internal at the moment. On here I'm just another user.

Hopefully this gets fixed for you soon.
I Plan to Stick Around

currently number 106 for iphone 6 plus 64gb gold status open any estimates on when i might recieve it?

I Plan to Stick Around

OK what is the WORST

1....Vancouver Canucks

2....Toronto Maple Leafs

3....Rogers Reservation System

4....All of the Above

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs 

Yup same as what i know! They said it should be shipped out today of not Monday Smiley Happy