Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I checked with the rogers plus close to yonge and sheppard, they told me they have another shipment coming tomorrow but they don't know if there's any iphone 6+ in this batch.
Hopefully ppl with in progress status can get their iphone 6+ tomorrow
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I actually dislike the 6. It feels so cheap.

I Plan to Stick Around

Decided this morning that I no longer wanted the 6+ so as soon as my reservation gets to the store it will be getting canceled. Instead, I went to my nearest Rogers Plus store just after noon and was able to get a 64GB iPhone 6 Space Grey as a walk in. The weird thing is that the manager there said they hadn't recieved any of their reservation phone at all yet.

I Plan to Stick Around

I am on the rogers business side of things and I just received an update saying that my order is in progress (activation) for my 6+ gold 64gb. What does this mean?

I've Been Here Awhile

baylismike, that's interesting when I placed my order I was 3600. Since then I've moved up almost 2000 spots. I would have thought u should have moved up even faster.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am on the rogers business side of things and I just received an update saying that my order is in progress (activation) for my 6+ gold 64gb. What does this mean?

I Plan to Stick Around

This link has consistently worked for me for checking the status of the reservation: 

https://www.rogers.com/web/link/DeviceReservation?forwardTo=nrsRegisteredCustomer&setLanguage=en

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Micholas,

I'm actually unable to access ANYTHING - I can't even check my reservation status. I've tried clearing my cache and restarting to no avail. It's been like this for more than two days. The app doesn't work either.
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally got my shipping email with tracking number!!! Gahhh

Business account here =)
I Plan to Stick Around

How couldnt i get iphone today!! My position was #3 on sep 12th silver 16gb 6 and it is stil in progress since this monday!!