Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meow mix so after having no luck in Scarborough today I had to come to Montreal for business and walked by flagship store and they had iphone6 and 6+! I played with the plus which is what my preorder is and decided it's too big for me. I am coming from nexus 5 and it's huge phone. I got the 6 64gb in gold. Apple store Montreal was breezing along nicely. Hopefully everyone gets their unit soon. The waiting sucks I know guys
I Plan to Stick Around

IPHONE 6+, 64GB, GOLD. 125 IN LINE

WHEN CAN I EXPECT IT TO GET TO ME?
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix

No luck today, still at #222, so I now have reservations at BestBuy too. Lets see who provides first. Either way I feel it'll be a few weeks yet. 

I Plan to Stick Around

This is my first time doing a reservation under a business account and it seems to me that the quality of service and information and availability of phones is worse for the business group than the personal user group. Kinda makes me sad that I was forced to switch by work!!

I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix.

We will see. I don't think it's too wrong. If they had it in their warehouse it wouldn't take a week to ship. And this is the phone that apparently has 3-4x the stock/production. The 6+ should take way longer. Something doesn't add up either way. What you're saying makes sense but it doesn't take almost a week to ship a device that has been sitting in the warehouse. I think there is miscommunication on rogers part here. Again I'm just saying this to people with high 6+ numbers.
I Plan to Stick Around

Bell iPhone 6 Plus Hits 6-8 Week Shipping Delay, iPhone 6 Now 1-2 Weeks

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/bell/bell-iphone-6-plus-shipping-delay/

Another 10 months and looking at the iPhone 6+S!!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, is there a difference between "In Progress" and "In Progress (pre-fulfillment)"? Also, anyone with a business upgrade get any movement on their pre-order?
I'm Here A Lot

Doodads, if Rogers was an honest, reputable company, IN PROGRESS would mean they had your phone in their warehouse, and SHIPPED would mean it had been picked-up by the courier and was on its way to your pick-up destination.  A day or two at most.

However, this is Rogers the rip-off company.  IN PROGRESS means you're locked in and can't change or cancel your order, so you don't have the option of going someplace else if and when they get stock.  Just watch... when Rogers gets 6 pluses they be selling them to walk-ins to maximize sales, while IN PROGRESS reservations are stuck in limbo.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Folks,
Haven't been able to see my reservation since Monday where I was 47th for the 128Gb Silver 6+. At that time it was open, but I'm trying to figure out if it would have moved to In Progress since then, despite my not being able to see it. Anyone higher than 47 for that model had theirs move to In Progress?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DjRags

Yes there is.

IN PROGRESS - means Rogers has the device in the warehouse and they are getting them ready for shipment.

In progress ( pre-fulfillment) - means that they do not have the device in stock and waiting for it. Thats why it says pre fulfillment in brackets