Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

This message is from my 6 silver w 64gb. All I recommend is that anyone who is waiting for a 6 plus go to future shop or best buy and handle the demo so you know how big the thing is before you pay. It is basically a mini iPad. If you do not use phone great but if you use phone go make sure you want to try to pocket that mini iPad around.

I Plan to Stick Around

Stopped by future shop to take a look at the 6+. Very nice and light weight! Loved it... Wasn't as big as I thought. I could easily use 1 hand, and I have small hands. I am glad I ordered it. Can't wait to get it!
I Plan to Stick Around

For those with rogers site problem... All your browser data , cache, cookies, etc. then try links again.
I Plan to Stick Around

On a positive note, my wife got her 6 64GB SG today. Really nice. Went to the Apple store as well and held the 6Plus. I really like the size and am looking forward to its arrival. They had plenty of Apple cases for both 6 & 6 Plus, leather and silicone. Silicone much better for grip.

I Plan to Stick Around

@dvbui

Thanks for keeping us posted mate, appreciate it 

I Plan to Stick Around

The new 6 is barely bigger than my old 5 and its thinner so I am happy. It fits in a dress shirt breast pocket unlike the 6 plus.

Anybody on that 6 plus gold 64 list get ready to move up a spot after I delete my 400 spot.
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone who reserved a Gold 128GB Plus get it today??

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kbbfs

All the devices that got sent out were mostly iPhone 6 reservations and some iPhone 6 devices for walks ins. Most stores didn't get anything. Sad
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm coming from a note 3 5.7" which is bigger than the IP6+ and I can tell you that at first the phone feels big but after a day every other phone seems to small. The Note 3 fit perfectly in my pocket. Although I don't wear tight jeans.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey everyone, Google you can find everything about the iPhone shipments across Canada.  Take a look at this link, not sure of the accuracy, but is does show the distributions across the country.

First iPhone 6 Pre-Orders Shipping in Canada as UPS Tracking Sent Out

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/news/iphone-6-pre-orders-shipping-canada-ups/