Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Are they seriously going to wait a month to send out the 2nd wave of phones? I figured they would push them out as they arrived. it would be really disheartening if it was the former as im 5th in line for the iphone 6 plus. (cant imagine how number 1 is doing right now.)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does not look like any 6+ have been delivered to Ottawa or in Canada for Rogers.

I have not received any status email (shipping or otherwise) however my status for the 6+ Gold 128GB changed mid-afternoon yesterday from 60 : Open to:

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Gold

6+ 128GB Gold

Perhaps this is why some people have moved up in the queue as I (and I assume the others before me) no longer have a "place in line" tagged to the reservation.

Really hoped I would be at "shipped" status by now.  Hope the 6+ does not cost me the free speaker!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd that is not what is happening...
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just chiming in now, reserved at 3am on the 12th and this is where I sit now (started at #44 last Friday):

iPhone 6
6+ 128GB Space Grey
Position: 8
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@dave222567

Doubt it. LOL. I was on the Rogers website at 12:30am PST. I checked even before the designated time that's why I am #7.

It's 7 for a reason and not 22/21. It's 7 Canada Wide for 16GB 6+ which is why this is BS.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

glaverdure

I have a 6+, 128GB, gold coming to Ottawa. The one mine is going to had some iPhone 6+ in, but not mine... which is weird because I was # 3 last week and in progress since yesterday... So I'm thinking they gave new customers priority.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How are you checking status, with My Rogers being down?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I finally found a useful live chat tec
Asked her how long it would take for the iPhone 6 plus's would take if we are already in progress
And she replied that once in progress it would take up to 5 business days for delivery
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've also never moved down any numbers. I've been #7 from the start.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Didn't get my 6+ today and the Rogers store nearest to me had not received anything today!