Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

What's the line-up like at the Metrotown apple store?

Also, the fact that this came out on a Friday and they're NOT delivering tomorrow according to the store manager where I'm supposed to pick up, is the dumbest thing ever. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You guys can't expect to hold the iPhone 6+ once and not expect it to feel big. If you're going from an iPhone 5 or 5s it's obviously going to feel huge. I'm going from a 5 and expecting it to take me a bit to get used to. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

getting conflicting answers when i talk to reps (over phone, twitter, live chat). Hearing the fact the the 6+ is massive probably get the 6 but from the local apple store and do the upgrade their. To order over the phone they say they cant gaurentee when I will recieve the phone. Apple launch of this appears to be a failure, rogers reservation list and have a complete chain of comunnication is a disaster.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@zedehsea

You're exactly right. In the long run though, you're going to love that extra screen real estate and battery life.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Our units are properly being diverted to another place for people who has demanded iphone 6plus. They have the authority to take down website where u cant see the status of ur phone so u dont know what is going on... our phones probably have arrived long ago but were snatched by other means.....too much conspiracy? I think conspiracy is everywhere
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Your point #1 really isn't an issue outside of everyone making it one.

When you preorder your given a number, this number lowers as people either cancel or are moved to in progress.  As a result other people are then reduced. So your number 128 going to "In Progress" means at least 128 other people have seen there number be reduced.

People need to realize that apple is announcing more devices were preordered then actually built. We will see delays as a result, absolutely no different then any other consumer electronic that sold (playstation, xbox, etc.). 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh I know it would take some getting used to. I WANTED a bigger phone but didn't realize the regular 6 is already quite a bit bigger and it's actually the perfect size for me. Very elegant and beautiful. Different strokes 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I haven't read today's posts but just went to rogers plus in hopes of getting my phone. First question: are you a new customer???? I said no and they said then they don't have any iPhones. Really?!?! Only new customer shipments to this location? So disappointing!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@amandahui

I am pretty pisitive that u are #7 of the 2nd batch. And i was in the first batch of shipment. I preordered mine at 1:30am on the 12th.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The only logical explanation at this point for the absence of 6Plus is that Production has stopped. If so, it stopped for a reason. I don't want the first batch that have some form of defect anyway. I prefer to wait for corrections to be made and production of non-defective units to take place.

Same thing happened with the 5 as you may recall with chips taken out of the edges.

We'll see if any of the first batch end up with issues of some type.