Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I got this lovely message about my pre-order...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3616293/refused_delivery.png 

Sounds like they delivered it to the wrong store. But the people at my store don't know anything about it (not their fault) and it's impossible to get UPS on the phone. Awesome right? *sigh*

I'm a Reliable Contributor

SHS

the polo park rogers plus had a lot of iphone 6, i got my 64gb silver from them cause the store i waited overnight for the pembina south one, had late shipments. they have some in now but i dont know how much, but it was quiet in there when i went back to make an account payment & the guy said another shipment is also due today, so just call either of those stores ask if they have any then go for it, if u get it then just cancel the reservation or tell the store u dont want it whenever they get it and call
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello olchika,

Although all pre-ordered Iphone6/6+ through Apple are purchased at full price without an option of hardware upgrade or new activation contracts. All depends on what is right for that person. Glad to hear you've received your phone though, I hear that even Apple had issues stocking themselves to a point that Employees at their stores didn't have one automatically set aside for them, they had to reserve their own and test their luck with the reservation system.

Good to see progress regardless as to where it is because it means that the stock is moving, and that's good news for everyone.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

That sucks meowmix. Hopefully your friend is successful in getting your phone today
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nasa25

I sure hope so!
I've Been Around

Just got confirmation that my iphone 6 64gb silver reserved via corporate account is being shipped out in an hour!
I Plan to Stick Around

how can i check the status ? there is no option other than to reserve, 
and im all ready 43rd in all of canada. so ?

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Micholas,

That's exactly why i had to share - means that there is still hope for all of us... And the good news, I was pretty sure that I was not gonna like it just by the size of it... But after holding it, i think i'll take my words back. Will be playing around with it later on to make my final decision. 

Good luck to all of you. I had reserved my iphone 5 2 years ago, and I remember getting it the day after launch. I hope Rogers will make sure all the phones are delivered to their respective customers on time. 

I've Been Around

I was 36th in line for an apple iPhone 6 64gig Gold but I still havent  got my email

I Plan to Stick Around

Still waiting on a call for my confirmed 6 and to see if my in progress 6 plus made it to the same pick up location on the same shipment.