Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Slam1967
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

For the individuals waiting for the iPhone 6+ some information on the battery was recently released.

iPhone 6 Plus Teardown: Twice as Big a Battery as iPhone 5s

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/09/18/iphone-6-plus-teardown/

So instead of worrying about when the iPhone arrives, just look forward to the exciting features with a longer lasting battery. 

markiskander
I Plan to Stick Around

So...if they're using UPS Saver, what are the odds it'll be here tomorrow in Manitoba?
MI
amg111
I Plan to Stick Around

Vsnlweb:

Its 7 days from when the stores calls to say its in.
johnbbad
I Plan to Stick Around

My number dropped by 200 today in a very short time only 275 more 6+ 64 gb grey definitely not getting tomorrow pretty bad when carriers can't work out a contract with Apple for at least 500 min of each model nation wide wow but I'll wait to pass judgment tomorrow these phones are only as good as the carriers with out them PAPER WAIT Oo hint hint Rogers
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello vsnlweb

That is incorrect. The CSR has given u the wrong information. The one i gave is accurate
Sully91
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix would you know why people who have reserved the same model as I have (iPhone 6 64gb SG) and were higher up on the list than me are getting their shipment details while mines still "In Progress"..?
ravibhangu
I've Been Here Awhile

I cant check my status nor reservation number as the My rogers is not working for me ! Never seen any opertor like them .. Hopeless !!!

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Naughtynurse did you get an email confirmation last Friday when you preordered?
RyanKelly
I Plan to Stick Around

Just recieved a shipped notification email with UPS tracking number from rogers.
6 - 16GB space grey originally 131 position on reservation.

Still waiting for my 6+ - 64GB SG to show in progress. 114 in line as of now.

At least I should get one of two phones tomorrow
russ369
I Plan to Stick Around

tracking info has been sent out to me around 3pm today, it was scanned again about 10 minues ago, should be ready to go by the morning... I called my store, the 3 times ive called, i spoke to 2 employees, who were very helpful, and the manager, who was very useless... 

A girl at the store im getting it from told me to call in at 7am (as they will be there) to confirm the shipment got there so we can come and get it at 8am... 

Goodluck to u guys, im excited!