Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@MEOWMIX

Would you expect any moves tonight? Any more phones shipped tonight? Anything for the warehouse?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Interesting!  Thanks for the information!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Miketko

Sunday is out of the question as UPSis closed. Saturday maybe and most likely if Rogers pays for the Saturday delivery like they have before.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mattsat

Maybe they will like they did Monday but only time will tell.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@ Manpower,

Your phone is reserved with your name on it for 7 days, when you get there at 6pm, if there's a line up, you will still have to wait in line.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Allow me to try and clear up some confusion.

1. If you reserved your phone through the Rogers Reservation System and have received notice that it has SHIPPED and will be ready for pickup tomorrow, you DONT have to lineup. Rogers will hold your phone for 7 days.

2. If you reserved through Rogers Reservation System and have an "OPEN" status with a line number, you can still LINEUP at your local store and try to get any extra stock they may have. NOTE: This doesn't mean you took someone else's phone. Your phone will still be shipped to the store when they get more stock and you will be charged $40 unless you cancel your reservation before it ships.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How much did you guys get the Spigen Neo Hybrid cases for?  I'm looking to get one myself. Still hoping my i6+ will be shipped tonight. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello J04DAN

Wrong with one part. You will get the $40 back no matter what. The reservation fee will be credited back to ur account or credit card if u cancel the reservation OR it ships out. So u will get it back, u won't lose it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh I think no matter what over the next couple of days... there will be a wait at all Rogers stores.

With so many phones being reserved... I think even though the phone is reserved specifically for you - you will still be waiting your turn in order to pick it up and activate it.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So basically no one with an iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Gold is going to receive it tomorrow ?