Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Wynterlu you prob right I don't know if it's skids or not but definetly rogers will receive iphone 6 and plus by tonight or early tommorow . Reason behind this my phone was shipped on Tuesday I got tracking a few minz ago til now it has no tracking update . So am guaranteed it's at a ups facility ready to deliver tomorrow before noon . Ups is hiding the shipment info that way it gets delivered on Friday
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I hope you're both correct. I assume you mean shipping info for a 6 yes?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wynterlu

IPhone 6 Plus shipping information has been sent out to half or more that ordered via Apple. ATT has been reported that they are sending out shipping information for the iPhone 6 Plus as well. So it makes sense that today is the day all carriers including Apple will start sending out the shipping information to the customers so we pick them up tomorrow. This is how it looks like right now
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes shipping info for my 6 plus ... Hopefully keeping our fingers crossed ..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree - what I find fishy is the process not being implemented via their own website properly. And I'm not sold on the 6+ simply because I see no reason if you have the inventory to not update the que to in progress. I think the holding back shipment etc is normal but the rest I'm skeptical oh well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hope I will get mine on Friday
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh you mean from apple. I thought you meant rogers lol.

Congrats though!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wynterlu

Now i know but its still somewhat true tho. Apple just today is giving out shipping information for the IPhone 6 and so are other carriers so i would assume Rogers will follow. I agree they need to fix the website and go according to how it should be BUT i think maybe Apple has something to do with this. Who knows. We shall see during the day.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Have any of the other carriers in Canada had any movement on the plus?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tcrosbie

Not from what i know but it's still early in the morning. I can see them doing all this during the afternoon / night. This way we get our emails during the night