Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

MeowMix,

The skid you were talking about last night, do you know for sure if it has iPhone 6 plus, or just that they're iPhones? I really hope Apple/Rogers doesn't screw us over 😞
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

Rogers can't screw us up this time as it's Apple's fault here. They were the ones that decided to make a low amount of 6+ yet still put it out on ore order causing this. Rogers is just like every other carrier that put it up on pre order as they are told. NOW let's see what happens.

The skid i was told had different models. It's all taped and it's covered with bags so they couldn't see.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix. A CSR mentioned that the weekly update email from the reservations system will be coming out on Friday. I'm not sure how helpful the information will be but hopefully it'll be encouraging 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jayp416

You are welcome!. We may get a email Friday saying that the iPhone 6 Plus is delayed IF Rogers doesn't get any. It seems Apple dropped the ball real hard this year.
I Plan to Stick Around

Woke up hoping to see a status change... Not yet... Still # 3, iPhone 6 Plus, 128GB, gold at 'open'...
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

MeowMix,

Why Apple why?! Lol...
I can't see them giving to other carriers and not Rogers..Rogers is a top carrier in Canada, and Apple even knows that as they always mention it in the keynotes when they talk about iPhone in Canada.

Has there even been an iPhone preorder that was delayed in the past?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Manny1299

You won't see a status changes in the morning. It will happen during afternoon and night time.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

Nope only the iPhone 5 which was 1 week from Apple. I got a source within Bell that they haven't received any iPhone 6 Plus yet at all. So its not just Rogers. Apple did it this time and didn't think to make enough or at least put a limit up and give carriers a certain amount.
I Plan to Stick Around

I called Rogers and they can't give the discount for me for changing my plan.

I Plan to Stick Around

Good morning all!  All caught up and ready to post! 😃

Doesn't seem like much had changed since last night...still OPEN and IN PROGRESS (Business Line).

Hopefully something will happen today afternoon 😃

Question: Since I have 2 in line and technically, since I have a business account, I'm allowed to reserve for 2, does anyone think there will be a problem if I use one reservation as a HUP and another as a buyout?  I have a friend would like like the Gold for his wife and since I have that in order but would rather have the black would I be able to buy it out and sell? 

BACKGROUND: I am #3 for an iPhone 6 64GB (business) which they had ordered the wrong colour.  I had placed an order through a NEW line since it seems that the business users weren't getting the phones until after... #138 (OPEN) for an iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey (the one I want).