Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Habsfan1

Awww now i do hope it arrives at launch!!! I hope so too! Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Quick question, I reserved two phones as upgrades (iPhone 6 128gb Space Grey and iPhone 6 64gb Silver) and Rogers only charged me 45$ on my credit card for the reservation.  Is Rogers charging 40-45$/phone or per user/account?

A response would be greatly appreciated because I'm worried only one phone went through.

Thx!

I Plan to Stick Around

Strange. Reading about people moving up in line as the day goes on which seems logical as duplicates are weeded out and as there's the odd cancellation. Reserved around 6am and have actually been pushed back about 40 spots?? Yes apparently I'm a grown man and I care this much about a phone I'll be itching to get rid of in 2 years Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

I cannot access the device reservaion portal online as it keeps saying "site is currently unavailable. Please try again later." 

Anyone is having the same issue?

I'm Here A Lot

i wonder if paying out my contract would be a better barganing tool... currently they are only ofeering me 75$ for first year and 2 gb internet, then 80 the year after.... currently my plan is 1gb unlimitaed everything else for 55 before tax, little hard to want to give that up for no reason.....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cloudlpump

Hmm it should have been 2 charges of $40+ tax each. Maybe they didn't charge u for the other one.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello thetestuser1234

It's okay! Half of us here are grown men ( mind u i am still a teenager haha) that go crazy over a phoneSmiley Tongue
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello astroduck

Try right now and see.. As you know the site all day yesterday was down due to the crash it had. It seems to be working for me.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello punitplaya

Hmm honestly it might be easier to pay it outright. That plan sounds really good and cheap
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi

Is it certain that the exception rule has changed? Quote from this link http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1836251-New-HUP-Rules-Price-Plans

"There is an exception policy if your monthly spend is $80 / month (plan + features). That being said, reps are being strongly encouraged to migrate clients onto the new plans.

There is also an exception policy if your monthly spend is between $60 - $79 / month (plan + features). This exception requires store manager approval and an expectation will be set with the client that this is the last upgrade at your current price point." 

I read on the first few pages that the exception was abolished last week? Is there another article I can read about this? I sure hope this is not the case Smiley Sad