Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Meowmix  again you are totally sidestepping my gripe. How did my reservation spot go up after a few days on the reserve list? Is there a pause button that I pushed so that people could skip ahead of me? Of course I know certain stores get limited supplies. What does Apple store stocks have anything to do with a Roger's Reservation queue? LOL 

The obvious answer is that Rogers Loyalty team probably placed a few "VIP" customers ahead of me... and if so how is there any way of knowing this isn't done on a daily basis. The reservation system is a mockery and a sham.

I am sorry, but the fact you are talking about low supplies, is the exact reason your reservation system should have some integrity!!!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @binhphan

Rogers has NO control of the self serve system and does NOT go around changing people's numbers. As i said before it other similar threads and so have Rogers reps, its a glitch within the system causing this. It's happened to kine a couple of times with other devices I reserved.

They aren't treating anyone different and aren't going around doing that but think what u want. Since I don't work for Rogers. No need to say " your". Anyways. I'm saying what I have seen in almost 3 years of doing these threads. The stock is low with everything but the numbers are able to be changed by any rep. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Still waiting

After receiveing a call from Rogers Presidents office... The applogized and corrected teh situation with me. Let's say I am very happy ... being with them 20 years + I guess means something. BUT I still do not have the iPhone 6s Plus Gold. I was in Position #1... so what  does that tell you!

Stephen

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

well Stephen you sure had much better service than myself so far

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Well just got off the phone with Rogers.. I am still #1 out of 54 for the 128G Gold iPhone 6s Plus. But In Preogress Pre fufilment whatever that means... lol... As for Rogers CS.. I took it to Social Media.. here, Facebook (5000 friends) Twitter over 5000 followers... And thankfully a call back. I just wanted an applogy... I am not in a rush for the phone.. as I have a 6 Plus now and my wife wants it...so.... They applogized.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't think anyone is in a rush or has to have the phone now. It's just upsetting when someone completely answers your question wrong and or deflects it to a completely different topic.

I for one just want the so-called glitch fixed. We're not talking about some mom & pop shop with their own paper style reservation list. Rogers is a national company.

I just prefer not being treated like an idiot, which is how I felt since posting on this forum.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

#343 ....1 week later....#328 this is going to be a long painful wait for rose gold plus 128gb
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sammy87

Have you checked the Apple store and see if they had any?
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey Guys

Just a friendly reminder that this thread is about iPhone 6 / 6 Plus reservations, which took place last year.

The new thread about iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus is located here

Can we please continue the discussions in the correct thread Smiley Happy

RogersAsif