Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I reserved my iPhone 6 Plus 64gb Gold last week Tuesday and started at number 1321.Since that day I only dropped to 1251. I pretty much assumed I was not going to receive my iPhone for at least another 3-4 weeks. And so I decided to check with Best Buy via their online website. I found that a local Best Buy had the exact model I wanted and picked it up today. 

Rogers reservation system is far from perfect and so if you really want your iPhone sooner just take the time to look and search other retailers like Best Buy and Future Shop. Also if you're upgrading, make sure to renogotiate your "new" monthly plan BEFORE you pick up your iPhone. Don't bother with a CSR and go straight to the Option, "Cancel Your Service."

I Plan to Stick Around

Did they let you buy a phone at best buy when you had a contract. I was under the impression you had to be a new client so they could get their commission
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello McBoober

Oh that's nice!:). I would go PayGo if anything!!
I've Been Here Awhile

If you're an existing Rogers customer Best Buy will let you get it from them. However you will need to change your plan to one of their Share Plan. Before picking up the iPhone call their customer service number and remember to select Cancel My Service. If you have Flextab balance you will need to pay that off and it will be on your next Rogers invoice. Next renegotiate your new Share Plan that they will ask you to upgrade into. They will try to work out a deal for you. However if you're going to be a real a** about it by threatening to leave they WILL let you walk. Don't work out the plan when you're at the store.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bob1234235tf

The stores do NOT have the system to make special plans for customers. Thus why a customer has to contact Rogers. You can do the same via Facebook.com/Rogers or via Twitter @RogersHelps. They offer almost the same plans the call centers will as well.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Meowmix

Thanks as that was the point I was trying to make. 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bob1234235tf

Your welcome!. 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meow.
I'm quite frustrated....again....this time because of my place in line. I was reading some of the recent posts, and there was a person that reserved their 6 plus 64 gold ( like the one I want ) last week, and their reso # is lower than mine! They are at 1321 or so, and i' at 1572! How does that work? I didn't reserve under a business account, and not sure if they did or not, but it just doesn't seem fair! Obviously, this process is NOT going in sequencial order.
Should I call them to find out what's going on, or is that a waste of time? Something smells funny, and it's not my stinky feet!😜
I Plan to Stick Around

You know what? I realized after pressing send, that the reso # is probably different depending on where we live right? Duh! ☺️
I Plan to Stick Around

I just read that Apple had 20,000,000 perorders in Cina and that the 6+ is the most populare there.

That is probably why non of the carriors have been getting 6 plus phones for a few weeks

Well hopefuly for rememberance day.

Smiley Indifferent