Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello brenz

It will come hopefully soon but when no one has a idea. It sucks they won't let you guys get them from the stores.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have given up on receiving my phone. Been using a non-smartphone since 5 weeks (i placed my Iphone 6 SG 64Gb order then). Someone i know went to a rogers store and picked up a iphone 6 64GB SG today..and I am at exactly the same spot i was 2 weeks ago - i.e. 450+. 

Apple may be hoarding supplies, but it doesnt explain why rogers 'intentionally' setup two different queues - corporate vs regular. I think this is 'cheap' and unfair. Adding to this frustration is the inability of corporate clients to upgrade at stores. Hopefully the new google hire changes this..

Even my lightning cable order, one that was supposed to take 5 weeks, has arrived but my phone - which was supposed to be here sooner - hasn't :(.

Seeing my two lightning cables causes mixed emotions: positive ones for I wll have ample wires to charge my phone, and sad ones for it reminds me i dont have a phone to charge.. :'(

From,

Disappointed corporate client. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sidd2014

The reason why they use two different lines for the reservation is because Business and corporate customers have different reservation statuses to deal with compared to the consumer side. Yours will go into Activation and then finalization which are 2 extra steps then consumer ones have to go threw. Also if they put both lines into one, you would have bigger numbers to deal with. The ones with the highest numbers would sit and complain or just cancel which they are already doing now anyways.

I do agree and always agreed Rogers has made a huge mistake not being fair and taking half of the shipments and putting them towards the business and corporate reservations and the other half towards the consumer reservations.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Frustrated that I just wasnt directed to the reservation system since it seems that the phones are coming through there much faster. Also wish I had a rough timeline as I am currently phoneless.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello anas_moustarzak

You can try ur luck using the Apple pre orders or on BB OR FS ( Best Buy or Future Shop) but even there it's hard to get it as well.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I've been waiting since September 25th, I cant imagine having to wait much longer

FYI you have been more helpful than anyone I have spoken to yet lol

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello anas_moustarzak

I don't think you will be waiting much longer to be honest. Give it another few days or week and hopefully it comes in! 🙂
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Got an email with my tracking number!
No mention of the Bluetooth speaker though.
I reserved on the 12th of sept., so hopefully I still get it.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Lopes

That's good! Should be getting the phone tomorrow!. I am sure you will get it!:)
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I finally went into "In Progress" for a iPhone 6+ 64GB Silver.

The wait for it to arrive these next few weeks is going to be agonizing ... but worth t!!!