Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

hey meow

approx how many phones per shipment ??

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bprettie02

It all depends on how many Apple ship. They can ship hundreds or even thousands but could be for one model or for all the models. Apple decides how many they send and which ones they will send.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if I made the mistake for trusting Wireless Wave this time. When iPhone4S came out, I reserved on Rogers site and I got it within a month. I was really happy with the progress until I went and picked up at the store. The dealer was super unfriendly and rude (maybe he worked whole day) and I did not have a great experience with it.

This year, I decided to go to a Wireless Wave store and reserve the iPhone 6+ (SG): 64GB (Rogers). I reserved on Sept 12, 2014 and I'm waiting for it. I called them several times and see what is the status. They said they do not know how many phones they get every week. That is something Meowmix said before, which I truly understand since the supply of the iPhone is pretty low.

Unfortunately, they cannot even tell me how many people are ahead of me. Since I can always take my depsoit back from the Wireless Wave, I'm just wondering if I should reserve from Rogers' site now instead? Which way will be faster? Will bestbuy/futureshop be a faster way also?

Thanks!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@junior88 wrote:
Update:
6+ 64GB Space Grey
From 225 (earlier this morning) to In Progress!

Commercial account or Public account?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Little_stephy09

I indeed say that. No store not even the Apple stores know how many units they get until they open they boxes or contaires and see how many they have and which models they are.

If you reserve it under Rogers right now, u are looking at a 2-5 week waiting period depending what number u are and for which model and again deoends on how many Apple sends of those models to Rogers. If you want I would do both and see which one comes first. That would be ur best bet
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was out to vote tonight and I saw a gold 6+ in the wild.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Meowmix,

Thank-you so much for your reply.

I also have another question. If I made a reservation on Rogers and during that time the Wireless Wave called me to pick up the phone. Will I be able to get the deposit back or no?

🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pgguru

I seen 2 of those when i was on the Go Train this morning. The person asked me about my space Gray as he was looking for that colors. Same 128GB and on Rogers. He got it via Apple tho
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Little_Stephy09

Yes u will be able to. You can cancel your reservation via the online reservation page if the status is OPEN. 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

Thanks! You are awesome Cat Happy