Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi Meowmix,

The one thats being delivered is actually coming from Apple. Not Rogers. It was an Apple preorder.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello McBoober

Ahh okay as i guess they both use the same statuses i guess.

So yeah every if it comes to ur house, u can go into ur local Rogers store or Apple store and activate it on a new Rogers Activation
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello atothelo88

You can try pre ordering one via Apple at midnight or 3PM sometimes. U can also pre order one via Future shop or best buy and see which one comes first.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks MeowMix,

Can a rogers contract be applied to these phones? Am I pre-ordering the phones at the price associated with a contract? Or is it outright buying the phone itself?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello atothelo88

If u pre order it via Future shop or best buy u need a contract to get it. Apple you can go either way outright buy or contract. Whichever one u want.
I Plan to Stick Around

deleted

I Plan to Stick Around

after 17 days of waiting Order In Progress (Activation) as of 10:12am this morning

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I've gone ahead and reserved with FutureShop too as the Rogers business queue for iPhone 6+ 64 GB SG is taking so long. (140 of 1150 or something). 

Fingers crossed that the 3 devices we've ordered arrive soon (from Rogers or FutureShop).

I Plan to Stick Around

Question for those of you who've reserved through Apple:  How easy was it to get the model you wanted?  All I see are 16GB phones - even if I log in at midnight (which I've tried to do for the past two nights).

I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered the 6 plus 64GB in space grey on the first day. I was 1692 from the start. That was Sept. 12. Now Oct. 10, I'm still spot 596. I think I moved less then 40-50 spots this week. Why is it taking SO long now? Before it could jump 100-200 per day. Ordered through rogers online, and I am on a corporate account.