Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Was it the 6? If so can I get the location? Reserved mine on Sep 12 and still nothing.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@atothelo88 wrote:

Was it the 6? If so can I get the location? Reserved mine on Sep 12 and still nothing.

Yes. 

705 Rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest
Montréal, QC
(514) 849-5646

Good luck!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix what are the hours for the warehouse to get shipements in?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bbrennan10101

It al depends when Apple ships them out to Rogers. Sometimes its night & somtimes during the day
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The $40 x 2 wasn't on my credit card. I'm on the corporate side and had to double reserve since corporate gets nothing. I reserved as a new line so the $40 x 2 was charged on my credit card, not the bill. On a side note, my corporate reservations that were #21 and #24 respectively on Sept 12 are still IN PROGRESS and I just cancelled it.. what a joke.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108

Then contact Rogers business solutions & explain what is going on or contact ur CC & see what they can do. One way or another they need to refund the $40 back. The system seems to not be changing the statuses in which is causing you not getting ur $40 back. This happens ONLY for the iPhone launches. Never have i seen this before with any other device.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So ridiculous.. So tired of calling Rogers every other day.. They are also suppose to be charging corporate customers a slight discount of $469 instead of $485, for the 6+ 64gb for example.. Of course now the agents I call know NOTHING about that.. Has any other corporate customers had issues getting the slight discount?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Then I get a random change of service email from Rogers saying I upgraded to a 6+ 128gb iphone (not true, its a 64gb), that means my service is decreased to "Phone only".. What the heck does that even mean? Of course the agent I call has no idea despite me giving her the confirmation number of the "change".. can Rogers do anything right?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers mod also banned me for 30 days from the forums because I had "multiple user ids". Well Rogers, i have a corporate Rogers account and a consumers one. You guys will not let me merge the 2. Hence 2 user ids! Hence when I enter the forums with the 2nd account, it asks me to create a new user Id.. but I'm getting banned for having multiple ids which you force me to do.. what a joke
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108

They did that a couple of times with the Blackberry reservation & the Note 3. A couple of users got the change of service email as well. I would ignore that.

I know what u mean tho.