Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@meowmix ohh ok thanks, when does ups usually pick up from the wearhouse ?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wlkrmax

They usually pick up around 8-9pm. Rogers will send out the Text or email ( if u get the email) before UPS picks up.
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes. The apple store can set it up with rogers even tho you are on a corp plan. 

I did it yesterday with a 6+, got tired of waiting in the dark with rogers.

The one thing tho with a corp account they will not be able to do it on their system. 

They will have to call rogers, and then do a manual contract. 

Took me 45 minutes start to finish, but I have a 6+ on a corp contract now.

🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Do you recall the turn-around time on those stages?
I've Been Here Awhile

My 2 cents...

My 3 year $50 corporate 350 plan expires Dec 4. Like a lot of people, i don't want to lose this plan! I called the regular Rogers phone line to inquire about getting the iPhone 6. They gave me some prices and said i could do it at the local Rogers Corporate store. I went to said store, where i was immediately told they couldn't do anything for me, and that i would have to contact my corporate rep. He did say that i would not be able to keep my plan, and that i would have to switch to a minimum $65/month plan, with 3GB data (I currently have 5GB). 

I went home and called the Rogers business line. They told me that i would not be able to keep my plan, but that it would be a minimum $60/month plan. Both they and the store employee said that i would be looking at 1-2 months for an iPhone 6. 

I emailed my corporate rep. She said that that they were getting some phones shipped to them at corporate and asked if i would like her to hold one for me. She also said keeping my plan was no problem.

Yesterday i picked up my iPhone 6 64GB, and renewed my plan for 3 years. Really just goes to show you the many different stories you hear!   

I Plan to Stick Around

I got the text last night at 10:05 that is has been shipped does that mean ups has picked it up and bringing it to the store ?
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix ^^^^^
I Plan to Stick Around

@t13nif

How did you pickup your phone if you are on a corporate plan?
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Meowmix,

I ordered the 6 plus 16gb  in silver on sept. 21 . I have been sitting at 415 in reserve list for 1.5 weeks. I have been a regular costomer for many years. I am upgrading my phone. Any idea when they will move the regular online reserve list?? 

Any help would be appreciated...

I've Been Here Awhile

@Steve-O

She gave me the option to pick it up or have it shipped. Naturally i chose to pick up!