Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

thanks to the iphonestock site, i used their notification service, got a txt for stock finally:
iPhone 6+ 64GB Gold at Apple at around 11:40am.
Quickly reserved for 1-2pm and went to Fairview Mall,
The wait was an hour for me...but people reserved for unlocked versions got served before the ones upgrading on contract.
After the wait was over, it took like 15 minutes to set everything up and i was out of there!
Cancelled my reservations with Rogers. was position 201 Open

Good luck guys!

this site posted by another user is actually the most useful for free I feel: http://tielie.com/preview/iphone6

then choose your province

but if you want your new phone asap, then the iphonestock site for $4 is the best result for when there's stock in the middle of the day when you're not checking the stock constantly like me

I Plan to Stick Around

Congrats 

Given the extended waiting of nearly 2 weeks the phonese were displayed, I carefully looked repeatedly at both phones and colors to be absolutely certain.  Very tempted with the smaller sized 6 and changing the color to Silver, but considered the few years would be confortably be the SP 128 GB.

If you're not certain, you can always return.  This is a serious commitment in $$$ and personal satisfaction.  Don't feel obligated to keep a product you're not 100% satisfied. 

I Plan to Stick Around

ok. i get that . so we just wait.....or go some store for luck if the store have some extra phone
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jakcyuqn

Yes either wait or try the Apple site and reserve one that way.
I Plan to Stick Around

jw67 good luck for you . congrats
I Plan to Stick Around

yet . i have been try. the apple tell me next week have some extra phone . so next week may be i can get one i like

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jakcyuqn

Use the site the other poster posted above. Get one that way like everyone else. You can try best buy or future shop as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

I continue to be teased at #20. My GF's phone has been "In Progress" since Sunday.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks for the advice
I'm Here A Lot

Got my 6 64gb space grey a couple hours ago, at the store less than 24hr after I got my text message.