Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello limenthecoconut

Indeed it seems so. Apple really needs to start manufacturing more 6 Plus devices instead of they normal 6.

Indeed the 6 Plus screen is amazing!! Hehe
limenthecoconut
I Plan to Stick Around

hahaha please enjoy it for all of us who are still waiting. Thank you. That is all. 😛
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello limenthecoconut

Haha okay i will!. 😛
Mdsweb
I'm Here A Lot

Finally managed to win the midnight race and reserved a 6+ 128GB Silver at Upper Canada !  

Question about my "IN PROGRESS" status ... can I still cancel and get the $40 fee reversed?  I know this was probably answered earlier - I just can't find it.

I plan on doing it AFTER I get the phone tomorrow from Apple.

limenthecoconut
I Plan to Stick Around

If memory serves me correctly, you can cancel and get the fee reversed even when in progress. When they contact you to pick up your phone, just tell them you don't want it. And yes, absolutely cancel AFTER you have the phone in your hands lol wooooo so exciting! Enjoy 😄

Mdsweb
I'm Here A Lot

Ok this is crazy, 20 min after reserving with Apple I get the shipping text from Rogers. Wow. Don't know what to do... but I am assuming I won't get it tomorrow so I'm sticking with apple.... ANY thoughts or advice on this???
Jammer005
I Plan to Stick Around

@Mdsweb wrote:
Ok this is crazy, 20 min after reserving with Apple I get the shipping text from Rogers. Wow. Don't know what to do... but I am assuming I won't get it tomorrow so I'm sticking with apple.... ANY thoughts or advice on this???

With Rogers you'll get the bluetooth speaker. I just tested mine - it's not bad - it was a bit better quality in terms of weight than I expected average sound quality - nothing special - but I like free things.

JS77
I Plan to Stick Around

@technobrat

Would love to call the store.

But mine (a Rogers Plus) has not had a working phone number for 2 weeks.

Even customer service could not contact it.

REALLY?!?!?!?

This is supposed to be a communications company

Mdsweb
I'm Here A Lot

You make a good point 

etorre
I Plan to Stick Around

hi meowmix,  just wondering , i reserved my iphone 6 plus through the business reservation, i'm 54/210.   i'm kinda confused,  some people are saying they are #300 in the qeue.  I live in Edmonton btw,  are those 210 devices being shipped throughout canada or to edmonton?  not sure if i make sense