Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Reminder......

Anyone in the Kitchener area looking for a 6Plus 64GB SG phone... I have one coming in on reservation. I don't want it so as long as Rogers will allow, you can have it. Should be of particular interest to you Corporate plan people who don't seem to get any movement on the list.

If you're interested, let me know. Don't want to see it go to a walk in. That would be a kick in the pants to people waiting on the reservation list.

I Plan to Stick Around

I was at 1365 last Thursday, on Friday My Rogers said it is 'In Process', today it is stil 'In process'. They have already changed my plan to the new rates. I called Rogers and Michael told me to check again later, the fact it has said In Process didn't ohase him, he said it will change later tonight. After reading the posts about people higher up than me, I am not anticipating a text or email from Rogers for another 3 weeks. Their reservation system appears to have crashed. I order a phone at a Bell store the same day I ordered this one. The race is on..........

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello edmontogreg

Let's see which one comes in first. Bell has a 3-6 week wait so it could be the same as Rogers
I'm Here A Lot

Hello everyone! New to this thread but have been following all your comments closely. One question and I hope you guys can help me with? I got a text from rogers 4 hours ago telling me my phone was shipped and telling me there is an email that was sent to me giving me a tracking number and information. However I did not receive an email and they can't tell me when or if I will get one! Can someone just confirmif they got botht the text and email?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kadd0007

Your email will come within a few hours. They text comes first before the email. Also check your spam filter as well.
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone else not find it ridiculous that so many of us are "required" to up our plans by $15 to $20 per month to sit on a list for God knows how long?

Paying more $$ without having the device it was intended for is pretty shady
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't have phone yet still in progress as of Sunday morning. Ordered the case from spigen as recommended by meomix though. Smiley Wink
I Plan to Stick Around

So, here at the Apple Store at Mapleview. A few phone calls to Rogers and a little mix up on my bill that I need to call in and get sorted and the phone is being signed over to me now.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Digonator

You also need to know that all carriers are doing this including Bell and Telus, Fido and Virgin and the rest. This is something u will need to do for any device u get. Not only the Phone
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello msvandnberk

Yours will ship out tonight or tomorrow night!. Haha very nice!Smiley Wink