Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Stevedale

I understand you have been a long time customer like all of us but let's me realistic here... Its a phone. I am sure u guys can wait. The hold up is either with Rogers or UPS. You won't have a position once you go in progress. It should ship out by tonight
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got the text from Rogers saying it was shipped at 100pm yesterday. No email since. And reso page still says in progress.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello richelsd

It seems like they either got shipped out and don't change the statuses or send out the emails or like what happened with the IPhone 5 reservations that some customers received a text but it didn't actually ship out
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Do you know by any chance when business accounts will get their phones? It's almost a month... they haven't sent not even 1 from the business side 😞
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello richelsd

You do realize it could be a system error right? A glitch or a error happens with every company and I have seen it happen many times. The system it self will send out the text, not a human. I rememeber with the iPhone 5 reservations a couple of users got that text by error as the system sent it out by accident
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered IP6 64GB Gold last monday and waiting for UPS today to drop it as it says "on vehicle for delivery today". 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello allanligon

Oh nice. Did you order it via Rogers or?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered it through our business rep. I'm not expecting though considering all the delays that the users are experiencing here...

I also think that 6 is readily available compared to 6+

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello allanligon

Stores will have the 6 in stock as Apple is pumping more of those devices then the 6+ which even Apple said. That is why the 6+ isn't anywhere unless u order it & even then you will need to wait,.

You are lucky you are getting yours as many business customers are still waiting!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hi meowmix,

i'm also waiting for the ups guys to show up...