Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Managed to reserve an iPhone 6 at apple for pickup tomorrow on a hardware upgrade. Can someone confirm if they'll be able to do a hardware upgrade on a corporate plan (business line in my name)?

I'm tiredof waiting in the business queue that seems to be moving far slower than the consumer line.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been pretty patient. its already been a week.....their original guesstimate was to receive it 2 weeks from your reserve date....thats passed now.....there is nothing to look at really.....just put the phone in its box and add a speaker with it.....then add the shipping label and TADAAAA you're done 😛 UPS picks it up and Im a happy guy 😛 lol what i HOPE they are NOT doing is moving people to In Progress prematurely and make them think a phone has been taken from stock for them and is on the way.......I hope Rogers didn't move a bunch of people prematurely....just to save face....
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Also easy for you to say Meowmix !!!! lol cuz you already have one xD LMFAO 😉
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mattc1989

Not really easy for me to say even if I have the phone lol.. I still have family members waiting with Telus and with Rogers for their phone.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow, now I know how a kid feels at Christmas time! Will be anxiously waiting Mon and Tues!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My iPhone Plus 64GB Space Grey went In Progress. I wasn't going to pick it up since I've got 2 iPhone 6 128 GB Space Grey's on my 2 other lines. I accidentaly upgraded the line tonight that my In Progress reservation is on... I meant to put it on the other line. Will this cancel my In Progress? I plan to call Roger's in the morning. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meow, do u think Rogers will budge and unlock my phone at the end of Nov for me to use when I travel? I know they have a 90 day policy. I am currently on my new contract already, (just got my first bill), without the phone, so does that count towards the 90 days? Also my Rogers store mgr told me that if I bought the phone outright from them I still have to wait 90 days... That is crazy considering at that point I bought the phone...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

A bit off topic here, but has anyone used the zagg glass screen protector (case friendly) on their iPhone 6 plus yet? Online people are saying the rounded corners prevent it from covering entire screen so there's a huge gap that can be seen. Also the glass covers the front camera- that can't be too good...
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kittykat43

I don't think so unless they do it as a exception. It doesn't count as it needs to be from the day u get the device in hand.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i just want to konw if i have Reserved Devices , and the systerm tell me my place in line is #95 . how long should i wait ?