Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

i got a 128gb plus gold, but i really want space grey... 😞

not sure what to do....

I Plan to Stick Around

Yea, I would highly recommend that site to all of you guys. I was able to reserve my device probably within 6 hours of entering which phone I wanted on the site and able to get the phone the next day. It was actually recommended to me by another user on here (Alessandro04). Big thanks to @Alessandro btw!
I Plan to Stick Around

@vcasiero80 - WHy dont you try to reserve the phone you want online If you are able to get it within the 2 weeks you got you Gold 6+, you can return the Gold and pick up the Space grey you originally wanted.
I Plan to Stick Around

thats how i scored the gold, midnight reserve.  was like 5 seconds too slow for the space grey at another store...

tried to reserve again last night, but noone had nothing

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello vcasiero80

Try again tonight and see. They should be getting more in.
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple Pulls IOS Update After Version Causes Dropped Calls

Apple Inc. pulled an update to its operating system for the iPhone after the new software caused some people to lose cellular service.  After rolling out the latest version of its iOS 8 software earlier today, the Cupertino, California-based company withdrew the update when scores of customers experienced dropped cellular service so they couldn’t make calls. The fingerprint reading Touch ID feature also wasn’t working after the update, according to some customers.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-09-24/apple-ios-update-said-to-cause-dropped-iphone-service.html

I Plan to Stick Around

This reservation system is a complete joke!

Started 375 on Friday

315 yesterday

313 today.

So in other words, Rogers doesn't know what they are doing or how to take care of 20+ year clients.

2 phones shipped in 1 day is terrible, you can't tell us that you didn't get any stock as I could have got a phone on friday but the store couldn't handle my business account. Seriously disappointed right now.

Still waiting on my 6 reg 64GB space grey...yes, the most popular model but I know they got more than 50 in for launch day so...

whatever whatever whatever

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Slam1967

Thankfully I didn't update my 6+. I read that and didn't even bother.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

With all the waiting, I learn about new bugs with the software and hardware (bending).  Still don't mind the wait and will continue to search Apple if I can get the phone sooner.  The longer the wait, the better prepared if the phone does arrive.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SmakMeWithUrPhon

Unfortunately this isn't Rogers fault as many do not understand this I guess. Those are cancelliions not them sending out phones..

How could have gotten the phone Friday if barely anyone had stock and mind u if u pay really close to this, u would see even Apple stores are having a hard time getting devices for them.

Try to stay patient and calm and u will get it.