Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

King James, I'm not arguing it's viability. Just saying that it'll always be like this
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

2 hrs worth, I finally got in !! YES

#180 for gold 64g 6+.  Keep trying , and good luck !

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

That was fairly quick. Woke up and start at 2:57 B.C. time and had one at 3:02. #166 for Grey 64GB.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

It happened to have worked for me JUST now #59 for 16gb silver i6. I'm actually very and surprisingly happy I expected my number to be in the hundreds after waking up at 5am and finding out that the system was open since 3:30am. Haha I was so upset literally a minute ago. Keep refreshing you guys!!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No luck on business side. Keep tring until 4am PST?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

unbelievable. Been up since 5am (just like the email said), had login issues, finally reserved and in #244. No guarantee now to get it on launch day
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I just ordered a phone with the New Customer Tab got #40.  Just for kicks before I went to bed I tried through my acct. and what do you know.  #129.

I'll just have to cancel the first order later, I'm sleepy.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hey Everyone,

I've been trying since 5am and, just like most people it seems, I kept getting the whole "Cannot access account" line.  I was able to secure a phone via the adding the new line but still had the same problem when trying to upgrade my current device. I was trying on my iMac, my iPhone and my iPad, to no avail.  Then I quickly tried my laptop (PC) and low and behold, I was able to reserve my phone immediately. Position 57 for the 6+ 128Gb in silver.  Perhaps try that if you are using an Apple product (which is very ironic)!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@King_James76 Are you sure you work in IT? I work for a very large hosting company (similar to the one I expect Rogers uses) and can tell you that for the past 10 years it has been standard for companies that are prone to traffic spikes and demand-surges (imagine Interflora on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, etc) to be on fully redundant platforms that automatically spin up servers and services when demand is detected.

Our system can spin up any number of blades to meet demand and then de-provision them. Each direction of the process takes approximately 10 minutes and requires zero human interaction.

The days of needing to build costly infrastructure that sits idle for 99% of the time are loooong gone.

Cheers!

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Kbffs, perhaps telus has a more robust systems infrastructure in place. Also, it seems that Telus would have fewer iPhone reservations to handle given their smaller customer base.