Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

AMAZING NEWS! My UPS tracking label shows my phone as ARRIVED at the rogers plus store i'm gonna pick it up at! ____________________________________________________________ Good for you.  Congrats!  My Rogers store will still not answer the phone.  Maybe they are on Rogers?!?!?!?  Still #8 with a bullet.....not!!!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So upset. Whyyy Rogers? 

#320 but was 375 on Friday. You mean Rogers has only mailed out(or people have cancelled) 55 Iphone 6 64GB space greay models since Friday.

Yes that is correct sir and I don't have any more information at this time for you. Very sorry.

Status: In Progress(pre fulfillment) Really, since Friday lol

....Oh wait, #318 now

Movin on UP!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Out of curiousity, has anyone's Silver 128 Pluses started to move yet from Rogers?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm going crazy...

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Gold
6+ 64GB Gold
Position : 598
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I talked to a local Rogers Plus store in Calgary, Alberta and they indicated there were only 3 iPhone 6 Plus came in last Friday. 

There are no stocks and people might have to wait for months until the next shipment.

iPhone 6 Plus might not be as good as it seem - http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/22/6827863/apple-iphone-6-plus

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

OK so almost like 1973 in line in Rogers ( CORP rep also reserved online and he said could be 4 weeks ) and the apple reservation doesn't help as Vancouver is iPhone town, nothing available at all.

So decided to pay extra $30 over regular price and buy it from craigslist seller and when mine arive I will see it outright, maybe $20 cheaper, will lose some $$ but then the wait is too long

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

As for 6+, used Note 2 for 2 years before this and decided for 4.7 inches as after usabilty - the size is too big for lot of reasons

Making call

Be extra careful especially the slippery slope

Too large for car holders, must have dropped like 100 times

Fitting in pocket

Holding and using with 1 hand

I know its the lets combine a tablet and hone, no - its not the perfect match, a 6.5 is a good match but u can't have a phone that size, its a terrible trade off. Its individual preference but after using a large phone or phablet, I much rather have a decent size and worry about lot of things above

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Are you able to find an iPhone 6 on Craiglist that is only $30 over? I have seen many are at least hundred of not hundreds over.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I know we're all anxious here, but at least most of us are keeping it light.

Please don't get carried away ...

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/man-assaulted-robbed-of-iphone-6-after-trying-to-sell-it-online-1.2020470

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Solaron

I've been 4th in position since I reserved last week and still have not moved