Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Business side graphic is up! But acct # still not recognized.

I'm a Regular

Could not order when I did get in on my ipad as I could not get to the final order button. So I may be too late now. 😰😰😰😰
I Plan to Stick Around

Depends what you want Dot!  I just finsished and ended up with #32 for 6 128 Gb Space Grey..

I've Been Visiting

am i the only one experiencing issues reserving the iphone 6 on the website?

I Plan to Stick Around

when i reserved on the ipad there was a very small line for the submit button, i tried clicking it a bunch of times until it worked!

I Plan to Stick Around

How can i tell how much my upgrade fee is?  I've reserved a 6+ 64gb space grey and I have no idea how much I'm paying for my phone.  I apparently have platinum status, whatever that means and didn't upgrade my 5 when the s and c were released.

I'm a Regular

Looking for two space grey 6 one 16 and 64 GB
I Plan to Stick Around

Skyjumper

Do you think it will be a big deal? Had I known THAT was a solution 44 minutes ago I would'e been a lot higher on the stupid list. So now I don't even know if it matters at all. 😕  But I still want to reserve... I just don't want more trouble on pick up day

I Plan to Stick Around

@skyjumper

how are you so low? i reserved iphone 6 128gb at 4:00am and i am 48??

I've Been Here Awhile

Sorry Rogers but you screwed up... I've reserved a Grey 128Gb iPhone 6 with Telus. Took just 5 minutes to do so after an exasperating 35 minutes of wandering dazed through your terrible website and confusing reservation process which is strewn with messages of "Your address appears to be invalid, please ensure that your address has been entered correctly." and "Gateway Timeout" and messages telling me to login to MyRogers, even though I already am...

Logging into my MyRogers Account to check my profle says "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later."

Trying to register a new Rogers account says " Unfortunately, rogers.com is experiencing technical difficulties and cannot register your account at this time. Please try again later"

Sorry Rogers - you really aren't very good at this 2014 thing...