Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Just got my 64 gb iphone plus from apple store market mall. reserved it earlier today.

check apple reservations tomorrow guys.. I hope you guys get yours soon!!

rogers failed on this again!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@KittyKat43 they don't have any stock but when they do you guys are next. They have stock for the people in progress. It's just sitting in their warehouse collecting dust till they ship it out from UPS which better be today, the weekend is done, no more excuses!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was up at 3am to reserve my phone and was 5th in line and still haven't received my 128gb gold +.
Hoping tomorrow is finally the day
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Basically the stock rogers does have in it's warehouse has already been processed then your account changes to in progress.
For Open, they're still waiting for a shipment from Apple to the Rogers warehouse.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow! Guys remember how I told you guys that Rogers gave me the 4 Gb share everything deal for $80? Someone actually called Rogers about how I got it and they honored it and gave them the same deal! Go and try guys! That's amazing i just saved someone money aha i feel so happy!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

HOLY CRAP! BIG NEWS! I JUST GOT A TEXT MESSAGE SAYING MY DEVICE FINALLY SHIPPED AND TO CHECK MY EMAIL FOR SHIPPING DETAILS!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi George,

I contacted them and I was given the same plan as well.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@dlim58: I tried using your steps, but it just thinks that I'm trying to order a new phone.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Kjoseph, that's so great man i'm happy for you! Everyone NOW! Call Rogers inquiring about the 4 Gb share everything plan for $80 i got! If they don't wanna give you it ask for another rep or a manager or even retentions!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@george! Really? They told me no... This sucks.