Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello C-L-R

Very nice!! Glad you got it and enjoy itSmiley Happy
I'm Here A Lot

YES!

Finally received my iPhone 6+ SG 128GB on Tuesday! I even got the speaker with it! Unfortunaely they forgot to attach a new SIM card to the box which is funny because it happened last year to another one of our users so I called in a couple of days after I ordered through business reservation as specifically asked they rememebr to ship the iphone with a new SIM card. And I saw they put the note in with my order. Just forgot during shipping I guess.

Just want to say thanks to Meowmix for keeping us all updated and enouraged during this ordeal (really, Rogers should be paying you). And please don't take this the wrong way but I hope I don't have to see you guys on the forum again.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello alfredy

That's good to hear! Glad you finally got it. Yes it does suck when they forget to add the sim card.

No need to thank me! I am always here to help and give answers as much as i canSmiley Happy
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I ordered an iphone 6 along with a new plan through my employer's "employee plan" which is processed by a 3rd party. I've been waiting about 5 weeks now for my order to be processed as there is no stock. I have been told many times the order will be processed soon, but no timeline is provided.

Its been some time now since the phone came out. Is this still typical, to be waiting this long? Anything I can do to expedite the order? At a certain point I will just get a different phone... I'm not gonna wait forever, the phone is not that cheap as it is

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mrgrieves

Its been known that if u are getting a device via the Rogers reservation system and u are doing it on a business account it will take along time to get it. I noticed this my self.
I've Been Around

My husband upgraded to Iphone 6 last January.And we have an issue with its microphone that we just found out this past few weeks where it doesn't make an audible sound when recording a video,especially when the person were recording is 2-3ft away.Also when we tried using it to call each other on facetime he didn't hear my voice. I thought its just the case/protector that was blocking the microphone so i tried removing it to make a video,but still we can only hear statics. I want to know if Rogers will replace the phone when we tell them the problem?thank you
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello karenda0530

Rogers can but it will take at least a few weeks to get one from them..

I would suggest going to your local Apple store make a appointment with the genius bar first and then go and tell them what is going in. They will replace it for you with another iPhone 6.
I've Been Around

I ordered an iPhone 6 Gold 64GB (not plus) through a HUP on April 2nd, and till today, still no signs of being shipped.  I've called a few times into Rogers, who repeats that it is backordered.  They also told me that the order can't be cancelled as it is "Booked" already with the warehouse.  Anyone else still waiting?

It's kind of crazy that I could still be facing backorder issues in April of 2015.

I didn't push very hard on cancelling because I ordered just before they raised the contract prices.  I know if I wanted to re-order, I'd get dinged on the difference for sure.

Good afternoon @kglo ,

Thank you for your post & Welcome to the Forums!

We are sorry that you have not yet received the iPhone 6 you ordered on April 2nd. Smiley Sad

I will have our @CommunityHelps team reach out to you via Private Message so we can try and help you resolve this.

Look out for the message in your inbox !

Feel free to update the community if you come to a resolution.

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

Call apple or take it to the apple store. They will replace it.