Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Well, here is what I hope is my last update;

Ordered Sept 23, 2014 iPhone 6+ Space Gry 128GB -corporate (Yes, 4 months waiting)

I am now #44 of 381 so hopefully I will get mine with the next batch coming out. I am also happy to hear people are receiving the speakers for those who ordered back in sept.

Overall, I hope I never have to go through this again, I get the fact that rogers is a business but this really is a lack of good faith to their corporate customers. From my point of view, the phones should have been distributed in the ordered received whether corporate or consumer. But I guess Rogers is thinking the corporate orders are locked in and paid for by the companies so less chance of complaints / negative feedback. And even if the plan runs out corportate keeps paying the same rate month to month until they get their new phones wereas consumers can terminate and move to a different carrier. I also asked if my eligibility for hardware upgrade would start from the day I ordered my new hardware (since this would mean for me, 4 months added to my upgrade eligibility date) and was told no. It starts from the day they ship out to you. So again, genius on Rogers part.

Yet to hear from rogers to refute this or any claims made by other customers.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello llewis29003

Call in and give them a warning u wil be sending it in with the tracking number shown on the waybill. You will get a waybill in the box ur iPhone come in from UPS. Package it and send it back. Nothing else can be really done. U can also track it ur self and take physical proof u sent it in
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi all - am excited.  Have been waiting since December 23, 2014 for iPhone 6 gold 16G.  Yesterday I was 148/450 devices.  Now my status is "In progress (Finalization)".  Wondering what this means vis a vis when I will get my phone?  Haven't see a "shipped" message yet but getting close.  Thoughts?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello C-L-R

That status means that they are finalizing your package before it ships out. Meaning boxing it, getting the UPS waybill, registering it and all. It should ship within the next 1-3 business days.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have a business account but I don't see a reservation que for the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB order I've placed.  Is there any way for your business clients to be provided with this information?  I see the site is intented for Internet Explorer only and am running everything off a Mac.  I've run the site through Safari, Chrome, and Firefox to see if perhaps my default browser (Safari) wasn't blocking content or links.

Glad to hear others are starting to receive their orders.  Mine has been kept at "In Progress (Pre-Fullfillment) for some time now and hope that I'll have it in hand before heading overseas on business.

Thank you for your time! 🙂

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi! I have a corporate account. I called rogers yesterday to reserve an iphone silver 16gb. The lady told me I was 74/74 in line. How do I check my status online?? 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Good news!  I ordered my iphone 6 gold 16G on December 23, 2014.  I received it February 3, 2015.  About 43 days.  More than I was expecting, but not the wait others have described.  Cannot wait to get it up and running!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello missc84

You can log into your Rogers business account via the Rogers Business solutions website and it should show u there.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello C-L-R

Very nice!! Glad you got it and enjoy it:)
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

YES!

Finally received my iPhone 6+ SG 128GB on Tuesday! I even got the speaker with it! Unfortunaely they forgot to attach a new SIM card to the box which is funny because it happened last year to another one of our users so I called in a couple of days after I ordered through business reservation as specifically asked they rememebr to ship the iphone with a new SIM card. And I saw they put the note in with my order. Just forgot during shipping I guess.

Just want to say thanks to Meowmix for keeping us all updated and enouraged during this ordeal (really, Rogers should be paying you). And please don't take this the wrong way but I hope I don't have to see you guys on the forum again.