Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

How/where do you find out what number you are in line?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi all -

6+ 128G Space Grey
Sept12 121/650
Sept 16 99/634
Oct 10 15/###
Dec 24 15/###
Got my first email on Christmas eve. "We are getting phones in the next 3 weeks - should fill your order at that time.
Jan 5 - processing on hold
Jan 13 - processed and shipping (After a pushy email)
Jan 14 - shipped
Jan 15 - Received!!! With the Bluetooth speaker

4 months later!! My biggest frustration is the insane lack of communication. The first email I received was 3.5 months in.

Good luck to you all.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello poopeyejr

Glad you got urs! Smiley Happy the wait was long but got it!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mackenzie03

You log into My Rogers - Products And Services - Device Reservation. That's for normal customers.

If you are a business customer log into ur My Rogers business site and go into Device Reservation.
I've Been Around

I called and had my iPhone 4 upgraded to the 6 16GB on December 30th. I was told I should received it in 7 days. Of course, not received. I called on January 7th and the person I spoke with said it was weird I hadnt received it yet but suggested I wait until the end of the week and call back. I called back later that afternoon to confirm the shipping address and was told they were on back order and suggested that if I could find a store to go to it and cancel my order and pick up the phone there. So I did, when I tried to call to cancel the man on the phone at Rogers told me I couldnt do that because I would lose my promotion, that the phone wasnt on back order and that it was in fact in the warehouse and should be shipped. He informed me that I should have been told initially that it would take 2 - 4 weeks. I ended up leaving the store and not getting the phone there as apparently I would have to pay more for it. I am now on my 4th week of waiting for my phone. Is this normal? How am I supposed to know when to expect my phone? When I go into myrogers under device reservation it doesnt show me my place in line?

I've Been Around

Hi,

I was wondering the contract start date for the back orders.

you upgraded your phone in October, and the new plan start from October, since iPhone is in backorders, so you pay for the new plan but without a new iPhone. 

is it the case for the folks who upgraded the phone but the iPhone is in backorders?

thanks,

I'm Here A Lot

So after 44 days my iPhone 6 Cyber Grey 64 Gig is arriving today.  Last week i was 294 so I presume that Rogers got a huge shipment in this week. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Fidget

Very nice!. Yes Rogers did yet a shipment in this week.
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow I haven't been on here in months. Just reading all the stuff with people still waiting on iPhone 6 preorders for business accounts from months ago and still waiting. That's crazy.

Reg customer here and got the iPhone 6 Space Grey launch day and then sold it 2 months later. Wanted to try a Note 4. After 2 months didn't like it and missed having an iPhone. Sold it for some good money and then headed over to the Apple Store and bought an unlocked 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey. Should have gotten the 6 Plus in the first place. Great to be with iOS. Should have never left. That's my story Smiley Wink BTW Rogers where is wifi calling that was supposed to come. Still waiting... Always dropping the ball lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dieselx

Oh very nice! I have the iPhone 6 Plus and Note 4 as well lol.