Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

oh thanks for sharing 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Corporate customer and ordered 128G Space Grey 6 on Oct 15th and still waiting. Have no idea where I am in the queue. Apparently my company can't check so they said they have no update on when to expect it. How do you even check the corporate queue?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

That is disappointing for business customers.  I am 178/339 today ... progress of 7 orders ahead of me completed? or people dropping out??  Customer service rep who took my order quoted me 2-3 weeks for delivery of my iphone 6 gold 16G. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am corporate customer on reservation system since Oct 22 - was at 323/545 or something like that Sunday mornng. Walked into Apple Store in Winnipeg that day - out 20 mins later with 128 SG 6+. So maybe if you're close to one, Apple Store might be the way to go. Good luck!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

PS this was a subsidized Rogers phone - not the unlocked Apple has on their site - and price was lower than what Rogers had quoted me on reservation system!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello C-L-R

As said many times. The reps are giving the information they are being told to say / know. They don't know what is going on in the reservation system / warehouse. So do not blame the reps.

Rogers has been having major issues releasing the phones to business and corporate customers. It seems there is something going on that they won't say.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hello. I am a rogers corporate customer, I ordered an Iphone 6plus 64Gb in silver at the end of december by calling into the  business line.  This was my only choice after trying to go into different rogers stores including the Eaton centre Rogers Plus location and was unsuccessful at getting it through any of the stores (their systems didnt allow because of the type of corporate account).  My only choice was to call in and order it.  When i called in, they let me know that i was only 6th in line and that i would recieve my phone in no time. Well after waiting 2 and half weeks already i am still waiting.  My order has been in progress(activation) since a couple of days ago and has not changed.  I tried calling in to see the status but it seems no body knows how long it takes once its in this status.  Supposedly, its in the process of being shipped. how long does this take?  I currently have no working phone so in a rush to get it as soon as possible. Its pretty frustrating to go without a phone for this long and it seems no body at rogers seems to care about this. Do you know how much longer i should expect to be waiting? how long does it take to ship the phone if its already in stock and ready?

Thanks,

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I had a good experience. 

I'm on a corporate account and I ordered my 6+ 64GB Gold on Jan 6th, I was 12/12 at the time. On Friday 9th I was 12/28, this morning I was 2/23 and by end of day today around 5pm I got my UPS tracking number. 

They originally told me 2-3 weeks so less than 1 week was pretty good. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello loving_london

Very nice to hear!! Enjoy the device 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Wow. Lucky! I'm 3 months and counting waiting for mine. Still no phone.