Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

daily question: what is the reason for the delay now?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Well at least the greys are moving. Now get 200 in for silver Rogers. Let's go!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Doug_Caker

Honestly there is no real answer to that. No one can defend or say anything about Rogers (in a good way). It seems like there is a issue with either Rogers getting units from Apple or Apple not sending them any. Maybe there is a issue in the contract or something happened?. We will never know.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Wolfnine

Hopefully they start moving along and getting the phones out. It's getting ridiculous at this point.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

1. apple canada is giving a 1 day shipping on 6+ SG 64GB, and i been waiting 17 days short of 4 months.

2. a co-worker walked into a  rogers on boxing day, and walked out with a new 6+ 64GB SG, for 200$ and a new plan. and i went into the same rogers to ask about my phone and they said they didint have any in stock, even though they just sold one about 3 minutes earlier.

so............... Im waiting for explanations.............aliens again, or underpants gnomes this time???

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Has anyone had success with HUPing at the Apple Store with the public sector $60 corporate plan? Currently on the reserve list at #378. And I assume all orders are shipped via UPS?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Doug_Caker

Maybe that was the last one they had and sold it? It doesn't matter if u went a fee minutes before if that was the only model they had and sold it, they are correct they don't have any. They don't need to give u a explanation on why they don't have any and if they sold the last one and when.

Honestly u won't get the answer ur looking for. Rogers nor anyone will give u it.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Silver 6+ 128GB that was ordered Sept 16. Is now in progress. 3 and a half months later.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Wolfnine

Yeah it honestly took them that long just to get some devices. Hopefully now they are working and getting more.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Wolfnine wrote:
Silver 6+ 128GB that was ordered Sept 16. Is now in progress. 3 and a half months later.

Wofnine I'm guessing you're a consumer client? I also ordered the Silver 6+ 128GB in September, am #66 in the corporate line and my status hasn't changed 😞

I stayed with Rogers out of loyalty but I should have moved on over to Telus. No words to express how I feel right now 😞