Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello mikeyjwilson2

Good! Its not worth it waiting anymore. Its getting really out of hand & Rogers is to blame here. The shipments are from Apple but this is totally Rogers at this point.
I Plan to Stick Around

According to the Telus site you can get your iPhone by Dec. 24th if you order by Dec. 14th. I ordered my phone on Oct. 20th and I think I will be lucky to see it before the new year. Great job keeping up with the competition. If the corporate rates are comparable then consider me gone.
I've Been Here Awhile

We ordered 2 iPhone 6's back in October. Mine arrived errlier than we thought. My GFs said it had shipped over 2 weeks ago yet the Rogers store told us it never arrived (despite the UPS tracking showing it was signed for). For the past 2 weeks we've been trying to find out what happened. So far, no one from Rogers has contacted us to explain what happened, or what they are doing about it. The final straw was yesterday when I called in yet again, and got a CSR on their first day on the job. Again, they are "looking into it". Thing is, we are already paying for the new plan for an iPhone we don't have. I'm giving Rogers until Tuesday then we start shopping at Bell or Telus. Seriously considering pulling all my Rogers services now. Can't do anything about the 2 year plan on my new iPhone, though.

I Plan to Stick Around

Walked by a Fido counter in a Windsor Mall and saw a cabinet full of iPhones as they sold one to a customer. Isn't Fido owned by Rogers?? No supply issue there.
I Plan to Stick Around

how did I go from 448 to 453 in line today?

this is the 2nd time in a week that I have moved to a higher number in line

whats the explanation? Aliens? Magic? Witchcraft?

thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

Well I would suggest aliens. Perhaps it is the interstellar demand for the iPhone that is causing such a delay. Perhaps Rogers holds the exclusive contract rights with all Martians, ETs, and Alfs which is why I am closing in on a 2-month wait for my phone? Maybe this is why ET had to build a phone from a Speak and Spell because he too was still waiting for his phone. Perhaps I will try to rig my old Etch-A-Sketch?

On another note I have not witnessed my number go up at all Doug, just down by one or two a day. Presumably by people cancelling because they acquired their phones elsewhere... Like I will soon.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ok I'm officially done. 

I have ordered my new phone directly from Apple. 

I will be changing my cell service provider for the first time ever.

I'm done with Rogers.

This whole process has been handled shamefully. 

Rogers your customers deserve better than this.

Epic Fail

I Plan to Stick Around

Funny you should mention ordering from Apple. I read this morning in Forbes that the lead time on all iPhones, except the 128GB versions, is 1-3 business days. Here it is 2 - 3 months.

The sad thing is this system gets worse with each year, and I don't think Rogers really cares. I guess when you are making money hand over fist we are simply collateral damage because there seems to be little regard for our level of service versus other customers.
I'm Here A Lot

I am assuming you are referring to business customers but residential is no better.  Still waiting since day one for 6+ 128gb.  Its 3 friggn months!!!!.   Still #13 and havent moved in 6 weeks.  Seriously???      I refuse to believe Rogers hasnt recieved 13 phones in 6 weeks.  Yes it is a harder to get model, but even the apple site says a couple of weeks.   This is completely riduclous

I've Been Around

iPhone 6+ 128gb gold

I know for a fact that a minimum of 1 unit was delivered to this store (see below) and was part of their inventory and was not part of the device reservation system.

Rogers

Eaton Centre
705 Rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4G5

How is this even possible? Should that phone not have gone to people queued for it? I would have grabbed it, but for the $, I want the colour I chose and don't want to settle.

I also know of another Rogers store in the west island that received several 128gb 6+.. ? This is based on a very small sample space so... extrapolate.