Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

*sigh*  Still waiting.  I'm at 86, which I've been at for 3 days now.  Was at 88 for three days before that.  Seems like my descent is slowing down.  Day 81 since release and still no phone (Plus 128gb Space Gray, non-corporate), and I even heard a rumour (granted, one of those FOAF things) that it may be Februrary before I see anything.

This is intolerable.

I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know the entire set of statuses that exist for the corporate queue?

Mine so far have been:

In progress(Pre Fulfillment)
Order In Progress (Activation)
Pending Activations

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm sort of in the same boat as you. I called Business Care to try and get the unit. They said I could pickup a unit at a store and they had it in front of my face only to be denied by the "guy" on the other side.

So then they put me in queue on the Reservation website. I started at #1783 starting Oct.3rd. It's December 9th, and I still don't have my handset.

As of right now, I'm sitting at #278 out of #2320. It's been very disappointing to say the least, that Rogers can disregard the importance of corporate/business customers – customers who are in it for the long haul typically.

It's obvious priorities are towards new customers as it locks down "new" people, since current customers are already in anyways, so they have their money locked down.

Anyways, I ordered the same spec as you, so don't feel so bad. They shipped around 200 units today I believe. Looking at how things are going, it could be a few more weeks before I can get the device.

SMH
I've Been Around

On the corporate reservations list.  Reserved on the first day (Sept 12), made a change on the second day (Sept 13) to the 6+ SG 64Gb.  #207 yesterday, and as of this morning, it's finally changed to "Order in Progress (Activation)"!!!

Usually how long is it from this state until shipped?

Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

I'd guess it would ship within the week if the order is being processed already. Then again, no one really knows.

They probably got a large batch today. Around 200 iPhone 6 64GB SG was shipped out today too as well. Probably to accomodate the Christmas rush. Let's hope most of those who have been waiting since September/October can receive their devices.

Fingers X

I Plan to Stick Around

Isn't it sad to think that for a corporation like Rogers we would consider receipt of a shipment of 200 iPhones a "large batch." For how many iPhones that Apple ships out, even with demand outstripping supply, I find it incredibly hard to believe that stores and those on other price plans are not receiving phones. My friend picked up a 6 for his step-daughter in store with little problem.

There is no point to this reservation system promising its customers that they will receive their phones sooner than anyone else. That doesn't happen except if you reserve on Day One or Two. All this does is save you the hassle of calling around for a phone. The trade off is you wait for months to get your phone.

Sitting at 773 for SG 6 64GB and not expecting a phone until some time in January or February. Not sure if I will wait that long...
I've Been Around

i reserved my iphone6 plus 128GB in silver on sept 14, checked my status today, still number 46.  moved up 2 spot since last week.

can someone tell me if it is the same case with other roger clients who is upgrading their device?  rogers, if you are listening, how long do I have to wait to get my new device?

I'm Here A Lot

I'm not sure if, where the devil lives froze over or not, but my 6+ 64gb space grey just arrived.  I'm happy, but I would have been much happier if it had arrived in a more timely manner. 

I Plan to Stick Around

There is a workaround for that. You could go to the Apple website and order an unlocked iPhone 6 64 SG and then once you receive the Rogers locked one, you could then sell it. Of course this would mean you will have to go through the hassle of finding a buyer and so on.

You would also take a hit on the price, as generally carrier locked devices sell for around $50 less than an unlocked one.

I agree with you. Corporate/Business customers have no priority and its useless. Us account holders are forced into the queue and have no options but to wait. Even Rogers Plus stores can't provide us with units.

It's a flawed system and it's obvious the company is siding with either new customers or customers who are willing to up their plans to $80 a month, and even then it's no guarantee.

If it makes you feel any better. I jumped down to #37 in the queue as of right now from 138 earlier this morning and around 400 something last week. This has been the largest movement since Oct. 3rd.

I Plan to Stick Around

There has not been any movement on the consumer side for 6+ 128gb silver for more than a month. Only seen about 400 being shipped since September. This is terrible. Dropped down 14 which I believe is due to cancellation. Might buy phone from Apple as last night their web indicate 7 to 10 days for shipping for 6+ 128gb.