Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello eddie99958

Best Buy & Future Shop have little to no stock but when they do, they do not update the site unless they have lots of stock. This will be less flooding of people going to the store & letting people do walk ins to get the phone. I know this for sure.

I'm Here A Lot

Not sure what Future Shops/Best buy stores you guys are trying, but you may have more success calling the smaller market stores. As an example, when I called the St Catherines and Niagara Falls stores I found they both had 6+ phones in stock. 

I've Been Here Awhile

I have never been so disappointed with Rogers' service I have been now trying to get the Iphone 6+ 128gb!  Like a lot of you here, weeks in waiting and barely moving spots.. if lucky i'll move one spot in a week! 
I remember when the 5 came out, I reserved it the day it was released, and the day it was in stores, I got. With the 6+, I have no idea who screwed up and where down the line but this is beyond annoying! 

I have called and check a significant amount of stores between Ottawa to Toronto and not one of them have them in stock for rogers! Forget the big cities, I've even called stores in the rural areas and/or in low income regions in hopes that someone has it but nothing!  Check asked a few Targets, Walmarts, and Best Buys today and none of them had the phone in stock, and one of the workers told me "Rogers is the one carrier we hardly have any stock in! We have a couple of 6's left, but nothing in the 6+!" 

Both best buy and future shop have a deal where you save the $100 off till Dec 1, but how the heck can we benefit of the deal!  I called customer service, they old me it was a 30 day wait!? yeah right!! 

Bell has them in stock, not just on their website, but also in third party stores like Target, Walmart, etc. 
Telus has them in stock just like Bell. Heck even Koodoo has the Iphone 6!  Not to mention you can get it ordered directly with Apple and receive it withink 10 days!! ROGERS!!!?? 

At the rate the reservation list is going.. Iphone ios 9 will be released + a new phone!  I can not express just how annoying, frustrating and disappointing this is! 

I've Been Around

Hi, I put in a reservation on Oct. 18th. Corporate customer, 64gb 6+ gold. Looks like they started "finalizing" my order on Nov. 28th. Hopefully it'll ship soon.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello blehmua

That's good to hear!!Smiley Happy. Hopefully it ships out this week!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ha, I think I still win on the waiting game. 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey, ordered September 12th, FIRST DAY OF PRE-ORDERS started 380....still only 205. At this rate, I'll keep my reservation for the 6S Plus....LITERALLY.

I've Been Around

Mine is shipping out! Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello blehmua

Good to hear!!! Soon u will have it!!Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

1. why is apple canada giving a 3-5 days shiping time for 6+ 64gb SG

2. why does every apple store I checked in south ontario have the 6+ 64 SG in stock

3. WHY AM I STILL 750 IN LINE AND HAVENT GONE DOWN IN 2 WEEKS

txs rogers Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

So has any consumer received a 6+ 128gb in any color? Does anyone know if any 6+ 128gb SG are in stores? Is Apple or Rogers doing anything for customers because of these long wait times? Has anyone heard of any other providers getting the 6+ 128gb for current customers not new ones.