Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

And that 1 spot a day is people dropping out.  I have been at 15 for this one for the last 6 weeks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello poogeyejr

Honestly for the past 2 weeks Apple hasn't sent any or much so low stock is caused because of them but if you are a business customer & been waiting for so long thats a different story.
I've Been Here Awhile

I am 15 in the Corporate List.  Been at the same place for 6 weeks.  I started at 115 and dropped to 92 before the phones were released, but have been at 15 for the last 6 weeks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ppogeyejr

Most of the stock Rogers got went straight to the consumer side. Its not right to do that because they know they have alot of business customers waiting for this phone & seems like they do not really pay attention. For the past 2 weeks tho its not just Rogers. Apple has barely shipped any to Rogers or any other Canadian carrier it seems.
I've Been Here Awhile

Queue: Corporate

Phone: iPhone 6

Colour: Space Gray

Capacity: 128 GB

Order Date: September 12th

Reservation Spot: #15 out of 640

Duration at #15:   6 weeks

I Plan to Stick Around

Really, can't we just get the phone through Best Buy/Future Shop/etc. as a regular customer then change over to the corporate rate after. I became a corporate customer with my original iPhone well after I bought it. This would allow us to bypass this assign system. This
I Plan to Stick Around

What I meant was this asinine system. God love it when autocorrect doesn't work so well.
I Plan to Stick Around

Came across this article from last year in regards to the 5s rollout with corporate customers on the Internet. Obviously a known issue.

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/rogers/rogers-business-customers-hit-with-iphone-5s-shipment-d...
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Disappointed201

I made all the Reservation threads since the 4S and i can tell you since the start it's been a issue not only with the iPhone but with every phone. I handle all the reservation threads on the board and see it.
I'm Here A Lot

Well Im a residential customer waiting for a 6+ 128gb space gray since day 1.  I am 14 on the list but I too havent moved for weeks on end.  All I keep reading about is how Apple is producing 140,000 phones per week yet all of Canada in Rogers cannot even receive 14 phones??  I find that hard to beleive.

Any time I check future shop or best buy web sites I see zero stock.   Are you guys doing it online or actually visiting specific stores?