Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

So I called a Rogers store today and was told that they have several iphone6 plus 64gig in stock for any consumer to come in and buy, however, they don't have any 128gig.  I am thinking it would be best to cancel my 128gig reservation and just get a 64 in my hands now.

Does anyone know if there is a 128gig deliver expected to be hitting Rogers soon?

Why would the store have several 64 gigers in stock when people are still waiting in the reservation?

I've Been Around

This is a known issue (I think there was discussion of this earlier in the thread). I believe the issue is that Rogers is allocating more phones to the retail channel than the business channel at this point in time to try to meet Christmas shopping demand. Once January hits, retail consumers will probably be less willing to splurge on a new phone, whereas the business/corporate customers are more likely to be locked in for the long haul.

Just my two cents, though; I could be wrong.

I Plan to Stick Around

You are probably right Firefox. I may call a few stores tomorrow for fun to see what stock they have to test that theory.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

6 plus 128 SG

77 days and counting

I Plan to Stick Around

The best is when I ordered my phone and the rep reminded me that it would probably be a few weeks until I received it. My response to that was I would consider myself lucky to get it by Christmas with this system. She thought that was funny. I didn't. I was serious. I've only moved maybe 500 spots in 5 weeks and I am still over 1,000. My phone dies after 30 min. of use. Perhaps it is time to shop around for a new carrier. This is worse than when I got my iPhone through this system. It is refreshing to see it only got worse over two years. Thank you Rogers.
I've Been Here Awhile

im on the corporate list and i got an email saying my phone will be shipped!!!!! the ups site says itll be here tomorrow so hopefully thats right!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello theaceofspades1

Glad to see yours was shipped!! Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Disappointed201

Honestly i have said this in many posts in here & will say it again. Rogers has dropped the ball badly on this. They care more about the regular customers then business customers. There is no excuse other then that. Yes Apple is low on stock but when they say " When we get stock its allocated between everyone" Its false. I kinda have a feeling that this is just another 1-2 week wait & u guys will get it.

I would not be surprised if you or someone else looks around & go somewhere else.
I Plan to Stick Around

I will predict that for those of us that are sitting past 500 on our respective lists we will NOT see our phones until the Christmas Rush is over. It will be January 2015 by the time you get your phone. Priority will be to get the stock in stores.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Disappointed201

It most likely may be that way because all the carriers & Apple want to sell more phones during the holidays.