Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I reserved iphone 6 SG 64gb corporate on Sept 23rd.

#56 on moday, now I am waiting for shipping.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Seems like they got a small batch in. Yesterday I was at ~165. Today I'm at 105 for the 64 GB SG iPhone 6. Hopefully they are in the process of receiving 105+ more.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

well apple canada is giving a 7 day delivery date on 6+ 64gb SG. this is down from 4 weeks yesterday

does that mean that rogers will get a shipment and start sending them out?

or will they say, "ahhhhhhhh our delivery driver got dirhea and couldnt deliver them"

so keep waiting.

i think it will be a ridicilous excuse like the one i came up with, because thats what they do.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Stiiiiiill waiting for the iPhone 6+ 128gb Space Gray.  Dropped to position 116 after the last shipment at the end of October.  Since then I'm down to 92 as of today -- a little under one spot a day.  At this point I feel like I just want to get the thing before Christmas.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mindfield1

It seems that Apple is starting to send out more shipment as the holidays are coming. Hopefully this means Rogers can get more & start shipping them out to everyone that has been waiting.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pasdeignan

Yes it seems so. It seems whatever they are getting they are starting to push it to the reservations. My buddy at the warehouse told me lastnight was the first shipment of the iPhone 6 / 6+ devices he seen in almost 2 weeks.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

That's less than great news that they are only receiving once every 2 weeks. But I guess we'll need to wait. I joked with my girlfriend that I would wait until December to pick up the phone..... now it doesn't seem like as much of one.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I cant believe that Rogers has not fulfilled all its back orders.
a contractor that works for me had a 6 will bell and when he saw my 6 plus he wanted on
Monday he went to apple and they had a sliver 6 plus that they set up on his bell commercial account while he was in the store.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So I called a Rogers store today and was told that they have several iphone6 plus 64gig in stock for any consumer to come in and buy, however, they don't have any 128gig.  I am thinking it would be best to cancel my 128gig reservation and just get a 64 in my hands now.

Does anyone know if there is a 128gig deliver expected to be hitting Rogers soon?

Why would the store have several 64 gigers in stock when people are still waiting in the reservation?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

This is a known issue (I think there was discussion of this earlier in the thread). I believe the issue is that Rogers is allocating more phones to the retail channel than the business channel at this point in time to try to meet Christmas shopping demand. Once January hits, retail consumers will probably be less willing to splurge on a new phone, whereas the business/corporate customers are more likely to be locked in for the long haul.

Just my two cents, though; I could be wrong.