Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Its not just the corporate customers.   I am a residential customer and am still waiting for a 6 + 128gb space gray since Sept 16.  Same as all you guys.   I am now 14 in the list but it hasnt moved in a month.  I also read Apple says the wait time is 3-4 weeks for this yet how am I still stuck at 14 for a month?  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@eddie1958 wrote:

Its not just the corporate customers.   I am a residential customer and am still waiting for a 6 + 128gb space gray since Sept 16.  Same as all you guys.   I am now 14 in the list but it hasnt moved in a month.  I also read Apple says the wait time is 3-4 weeks for this yet how am I still stuck at 14 for a month?  

Hi Eddie,

Because yours is 128GB and there have been none. But I'm willing to bet though that when Apple does send Rogers 6+ 128gb space gray units, that you will gett yours before any corporate customers that reserved on Sept 12th.

On another note:

I wish I knew about the differential treatment between consumer and corporate customers before signing another 2 year contract with Rogers back in Sept.

I'm actually a regular consumer with my internet and cable bundled with my cell phone bill and called to say I was moving to Telus because my employer has employee discounts with both Telus and Rogers. 

Rogers could not beat the deal my employer has with Telus but I decided to stay with Rogers as I've been a cell phone customer since 1999 (tv and internet much long before) and the $ difference was minimal to me as I would not have to go through admin changes. In the end if I knew of this differential treatment I would have switched over to Telus immediately as my 4S is dying on me and I have no other phones I can use.

I'm Here A Lot

Good reply pinkpeonies.  I wonder if Rogers knows how much business they are losing.  I will never buy cable or Internet from them.  And more importantly I wonder if they have factored in the ramifications of me telling literally hundreds of people how shabby the treatment is.  Between me and all the people on this site who are also telling their friends about the bad service, I'll bet it adds up to a substantial amount of money.  Too bad there isn't a way to quantify this number, so that the people responsible to the idiotic policy can know what they have done.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@eddie1958 wrote:

Hi eddie1958,
I am a corporate customer and am waiting for the exact same phone: a 6+ 128gb, space grey but I have been on the list since Sept 12.  As of today, I am #55 on the corporate list.   Just comparing those stat's with yours, they are moving the corp. list at a slower pace but that's not news to the dozens (hundreds?) of people on this thread complaining about how the corporate clients are being treated compared to business and consumer.  
If you are a corporate client, talk to your Account Manager.  I spent weeks talking to the Business rep's that were telling me all kinds of different stories about what my options were and it wasn't until I reached my Corp. Account Manager that I received an acceptable explanation and a solution.  I still don't have my phone but at least I now have a solution that should get me my phone sooner than waiting on this list.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I reserved my 128gb Space Grey 6 + phone on September 12 and I'm currently 82 on the list. eddie99958 reserves 4 days later and he's at 14! How it this possible!?

I was blaming Apple for this fiasco, I now realize Rogers is the problem.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Can you direct me to where I need to go to check to see my number in the iPhone 6 cue?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, It's literally ridiculous. If apples production was STOPPED or halted then ok but what do we think is the production total at apple for these phones ? Last few phone generations they were able to produce 1 million phones a month or very close to it. Now there are people waiting at number 14 for a month and me at number 275 since the 12th (accidentally reserved under my wife's number had to cancel and replace the order bumped me back 300). Since Sept the 12th ROGERS accross canada cannot get an order of 300 Phones at the very least. 

That does not seem weird to anyone else. Still fustrated to the point that this might not come before years end. ROGERS web site loves to promote they have the IPhone 6 (which they don't). 

"I will never reserve again", That's a definite promise. Nothing this time around add's up.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gmdf1994

Log into My Rogers - Products And Services -Device Reservation. Should be there.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello inorbitjudge

I do blame Rogers but it doesn't seem like they have received any shipments within the last 2 weeks. I wonder why this is happening. Bell hasn't received any in 2 weeks either.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hello Meowmix,

As I mentioned in a earlier post, I know the Iphone 6+ supply from Apple is a problem and I was laying the blame on Apple not Rogers, but after finding out someone who reserved the same Space Grey 128gb 6+, 4 days after me is way ahead of me in line (both consumer orders) that's when I realized this whole Rogers reservation is a joke.