Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

i ordered my iphone 6 SG around october 27th i think and since its a new account i cant see what place in line i am. its a corporate account. is there anyone who ordered around that date that can tell me what spot in line they are?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sandovalphoto

This happened before with many and my self with other reservations. The device has indeed shipped out but they system it self failed to send you the email
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Should I go to the store ?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sandovalphoto

Calling the store would be better then going in first
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm also in the corporate queue for the same phone, and I wasn't sent the user/password for the log in, however I managed to log in using the following steps:

1. Go to reservebusinessdevice.ca 

2. Click "Sign In" in top right corner

3. Click "Forgot Password"

4. Enter the email your reservation is under for username and email (username and email are the same - this should be the same email as on your account)

5. You'll get the ability to reset your password to the email 

6. Log in using email and new password to check your order status

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Ordered it as a business plan on September 21. Was number 27 by week two. Since then I have gone up one lol. I have bowman told this might not come in to January. Thoughts?

I'm Here A Lot

Ordered it as a business plan on September 21. Was number 27 by week two. Since then I have gone up one lol. I have been told this might not come in to January. Thoughts?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello joeandmaddy

It might happen if Rogers doesn't give some of the shipments over to the business reservations.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have been at 40 in the Corporate reservation for 5 weeks for a 6+ 64 GB. Total time has been 9 weeks. I am still listed as In Progress/Pre-fulfillment, but last night I am now listed as -10/402 (yes that is a negative) what does that mean???

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered an iPhone 6 Plus, space grey, 128 on Sept 12 under a corporate account.   10 weeks later, I am in the 60's in the queue.  I recently moved backward.  I phoned at week 4.  Rogers told me I was about a week away from getting it.  I phoned 2 weeks later and was told a week.  Two weeks later, another rep 'escalated' it but nothing happened.

After reading this thread and seeing others get their phone by complaining to the right person, and, seeing that stock has been coming in to stores, I thought I would try one more call to see if I could get one from a store.

So, yesterday I was told by the Rogers business rep that if I switch to a Business account (from corporate), and pay more per month, I could have my phone tomorrow as they would remove the lock on my account that prevents any store from selling a device to me.  

*** Updated *** Managed to reach an Account Manager today who said that some Rogers stores can in fact sell to me as a corporate account holder.  Will try that route.