Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I wonder how many reserve lists there are as well, my husband understood from his second call to them that our corp plans has it's own reservation list.

Meowmix you did suggest calling them, it took 2 calls and about 2 hours of time on those calls but it did the trick, there is no way I would have it if those calls wern't made.

I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, can consumer escalate as well? Any word if any 128gb 6+ are being shipped? Waited for close to 2 months...hasn't seen any movements for awhile. Forced to change plan with no phone.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello,

Those waiting for iphone 6 64 SG..the queue improved by 1 because i cancelled my order..picked one up at a rogers store. I didn't leave till the lady called business support and asked why she couldnt update my account. After an hour, and calling 3 different departments the issue was resolved.

Ended up compromising and getting a white one (wanted SG) but given the wait time, i said screw it and got it lol

good luck to those waiting. 

I've Been Here Awhile

So after spontaneously dropping by an Apple store, I now have my own iPhone 6+. Honestly waiting on Rogers reservation list was a waste of time. Even the guy at the Apple store told me that their stores will always get shipment first. I'm not sure how apple handle corporate accounts, but I encourage any consumer customers to try to get their phone at the Apple store opposed to Rogers reservation list. At this rate, you be waiting to the end of eternity before you lay your hands on the phone.

PS: the phone is worth the wait. It's amazing! 🙂
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello Meowmix

Are you serious? 2-5 weeks even if it's just a 16 gigabyte phone? Cause according to my account I'm 2nd in line to get it. Which I figured it would process fast being 2nd in line. Kinda rediculous to wait that long since Rogers is the only store closest to me. I could go buy it out at an Apple store but than I waste like 30 dollars gas money just to drive into the city. I guess I just wait it out.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sidd2014

I am super happy that u found one and u have the phone!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Armani

Unfortunately there is no way for us to edcalete it to someone higher. The business and corporate can do it because they are a bigger group and can escalete things to go faster.
I'm Here A Lot

This is crazy. I still haven't received my order placed the morning of the preorder (consumer, space Grey 128 6+). It's been over 2 months now!

As of this morning my number is 86. My second 4S is dying, the battery only lasts a few hours and it cannot be charged unless completely dead. To make matters worse, I will be soon traveling for work.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello inorbitjudge

The demand for the 6+ has been huge. Apple stores can not even get their own supply let alone have stock for their own stores to sell out. Also keep in Mind that China a few weeks ago the biggest carrier in the world started selling the iPhone 6 & 6+ so Apple wanted to get them as much as they could leaving out the rest that had already started selling the phones before hand. Plus with the holidays coming up, I am sure Apple is producing more phones as much as they can to send to their own stores & carriers.
I'm Here A Lot

I realize the demand has been huge for the 6+ and I am not really blaming Rogers for this. Obviously it's Apple's problem. When I check the Apple store stock websites from around North America, the 6+, especially the 64 and 128 are in short supply.

I tried the staying up till midnight to buy one directly from an Apple store unlocked for a while until I got frustrated and tired of that.

I actually thought I had one reserved one night until I arrived at the store and they informed me it wasn't a 6+ that I reserved lol. so I left empty handed.

After 2 months I just wanted to vent a little.