Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Anyone in queue for an iPhone 6 64GB SG?

Corporate / Busines acct.

Order date on Oct 3rd.

#634 out of 2194

I've Been Here Awhile

Can someone tell me how long it takes to get your email notification on shipping details from when the site changes your reserved status to "In Progress"

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello smamra666

As i said previously it takes about a week almost to change to shipped depending when they ship it out
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Marcyan83,

Yup, I've been waiting for the same phone for a while. Currently at #178 out of 2193

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Marcyan83,

I am #278 for the same phone. I don't expect to receive it in this lifetime anymore..Hopefully my kids (presently i am unmarried) receive it in theirs
I've Been Here Awhile

I bought a transparent Incipio Feather case for my iPhone 6 plus at the Rgers store. Under $30, feels great in the hand, and barely visible. Great solution to the case or no case dilemma.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well it happened, I have a beautiful 6+ SG 64gig in my hands. Still sitting on the old reservation list at #140 and found out from my husband that the girl he talked to at rogers who escalated and got the phone to us said that the person we reserved with on September 12th put us on the wrong reservation list. I encourage anyone waiting on the corp list that is now up to 1241 reservations to call and try and get them to escalate the issue for you. It did take him 1.5 hours on the phone to get it resolved but exactly 1 week later I have my phone. Had he not called in, I don't think I would ever have gotten it as that reservation list isn't moving. I can't wait to get home tonight and play with it!

I Plan to Stick Around

@brenz

Congrats!!! it is a very nice phone indeed. How many queue are there for corporate/business customers I wonder beside the obvious GB, colour, size  etc.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello harrier68

I never liked their cases. I always either went with Otterbox, Case Mate or mostly Spigen which i currently have on my 6 Plus
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brenz

Congratulations that u got it!! Happy for you. I did suggest that pages back as well. Call in and have them escalate it. Most of the times it goes by faster