Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

yup it's pretty sad, I am worried about the corp issues when hitting the stores and now we have this backend reservation which sounds like will be faster than the corp queue so my husband asked me to wait longer as he spent a long time on the phone with rogers business and they seemed to really want to fix the situation. I think I'll give up next week and see what other options are out there.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

brenz,

The rep on the phone is simply trying to calm you down. Truth be told he/she is not responsible for what rogers calls "service." I emailed customer relations manager and she replied informing me to switch to a regular plan if i want it faster.

I almost lost my temper while reading that email but quickly realized the manager herself is simply doing as told. Upper management (Sitting in Toronto) decides policies and they are solely to blame for the BS service corporate clients are getting.

No matter how much rogers refuses, its quite clear (via this forum and seeing stock in-store) that rogers gives better treatment to regular vs corporate clients.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Little_Stephy09

You will get it back once it ships out. That's the only way it will work unless you would have cancelled it when it was Open
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello PM6PLUS

As i said before it takes 1-3 business days or more for their own warehouse to ship it out. Seeing as its a third party owner that owns the Rogers authorized stores they pick which method to ship the devices to the store in and when. Unfortunately Rogers has no control over this. They can't tell the private owners of those stores to ship with express shipping and ship it that day. I wish they did tho.

I would wait until tonight and call back or tomorrow morning and see.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello diveman1980

You would be looking at a 2-5 week waiting at this point. Apple, Bell. Telus and others have that wait as of right now. Apple isn't shipping enough to the carriers or their own stores to begin with.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Doug_Caker

Has is that Rogers fault when a third party store is denying you the sell?.. Blame them not Rogers. I would blame Rogers for the long wait but not this.

It doesn't matter if u reserved it or not the store should have been able to give it to u IF they could access business or corporate accounts. If they can not then i can see why they denied the sell.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank-you Meowmix 🙂

I will do it as soon as it ships out... finally the wait is over Cat Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Little_stephy09

You are welcome!!
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks Meowmix. I'll wait to call tomorrow morning
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got home to find a ups sticker on the door, don't know for sure but it looks like the second order we put in may have paid off. need to go to the ups store tomorrow and see if it is in fact my phone. Will keep you posted!